Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I go to my village once in year normally on the worship day of our ancients.

Where is your village lalit? :)

It looks you are from UP. :)

I do not go to my village any more. I am living there for some time so no need to go there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I go to my village once in year normally on the worship day of our ancients.

Where is your village lalit? :)

It looks you are from UP. :)

I do not go to my village any more. I am living there for some time so no need to go there.

Living there but you told me that you live in a city.. :woohoo:
I do not go to my village any more. I am living there for some time so no need to go there.[/quote]

Living there but you told me that you live in a city.. :woohoo:[/quote]

Aree ye city bhi koi city hai bhaiyya. This is as good as as village. I told you on the highway to Delhi Haridwar, but no Modinagar or Muradnagar but you know where.
smiley-38.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Living there but you told me that you live in a city.. :woohoo:[/quote]

Aree ye city bhi koi city hai bhaiyya. This is as good as as village. I told you on the highway to Delhi Haridwar, but no Modinagar or Muradnagar but you know where.[/quote]

Hmmm...Is it Hapur?

Gadh Ganga?

Where you tell otherwise i am going to kill you...hehehe..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6833]}
Aree ye city bhi koi city hai bhaiyya. This is as good as as village. I told you on the highway to Delhi Haridwar, but no Modinagar or Muradnagar but you know where.[/quote]

Hmmm...Is it Hapur?

Gadh Ganga?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6833]}[/quote]

Have you ever gone to Haridwar and seen hapur, garh on the way? I will tell you next month 1st week. By the way I have sold my Haridwar apartment and given back my Ghaziabad flat to company. :evil:

Aree ye city bhi koi city hai bhaiyya. This is as good as as village. I told you on the highway to Delhi Haridwar, but no Modinagar or Muradnagar but you know where.

Hmmm...Is it Hapur?

Gadh Ganga?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6833]}[/quote]

Have you ever gone to Haridwar and seen hapur, garh on the way? I will tell you next month 1st week. By the way I have sold my Haridwar apartment and given back my Ghaziabad flat to company. :evil:[/quote]

Hmmm.. then why don't you say that it is Meerut or roorkie.. :woohoo:
After staying a long days in town it is good to go to any village for happy relaxation.
I follow this as my original home is in a village.From class six I am staying in Town,so some time I feel bore here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
After staying a long days in town it is good to go to any village for happy relaxation.
I follow this as my original home is in a village.From class six I am staying in Town,so some time I feel bore here.

yes, staying long time in town will make us bore. :) if we visit village its gives relaxation to our mind. That green field will make our eyes cool. :cheer:

Vinu
I don't think, even a single member of our group was brought up in a town or city. All have villages to go back and spend their leisure time :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I don't think, even a single member of our group was brought up in a town or city. All have villages to go back and spend their leisure time :woohoo:

as i lived with my maternal grand pa and grand ma i had got only 2-3 chances to visit my village.but yes i had gone to my nani's(maternal grandma's) village many a times and i love going there,but now its more than 5 to 6 years i havent visited there. :(

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.