Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good kids never take Panga with badde people. Big people may walk away like this
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6251]}

Badde/bad people or bald people. At this age, most men turns bald :P

Now this is not my subject, go ask some one who is bad and bald
(like bold and beautiful) :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Very long and hot discussion going on love at first sight but no one can really say that whether such things are believable or not. :huh:
Very long and hot discussion going on love at first sight but no one can really say that whether such things are believable or not. :huh:

when experienced persons are keeping quiet, what can we do :(
7_9_10_2012-03-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6289]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

There seems to be none having the first hand experience that I....!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6293]}

There seems to be none having the first hand experience that I....!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6293]}

what about you????? :cheer:
0013s_2012-03-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Love at first sight or second sight the love must be true. But I feel most of the cases of love at first site is not love it is an attraction

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes,its true that Love at the first sight is not at all a real love,its a mere attraction.

Want to make each day Accountable

what about you????? :cheer:

Chinmayjee
Where is your answer?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6336]}

Meera sandhu
Yes,its true that Love at the first sight is not at all a real love,its a mere attraction.

Its not like that, love at first sight and then they understand each other and get marry. It makes healthy life.. :cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.