Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends just a single question. Is there anyone working here in boddunan who has done love marriage? I think he or she can write about their love story and make us clearly differentiate between love and attraction.

Sasi and Sunil....Any more names?????

Meera sandhu
Friends just a single question. Is there anyone working here in boddunan who has done love marriage? I think he or she can write about their love story and make us clearly differentiate between love and attraction.

I had never love marriage. But I had love. Attraction is essential element of love. If attraction is long lasting, this is love. On the other hand, if attraction fades when you are away, this is mere attraction. Out of sight out of mind- is the phrase that defines what is mere attraction.

I have started a similar thread some days before, now vanished....All these things are clearly quoted there. I think, I should bring that thread back to discussion

Meera sandhu
[quote]Devyani Sarkar wrote:

Sasi and Sunil....Any more names?????[/quote]
Then two members only.
I know my wife from childhood but there was no love. our parents arranged our marriage.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sandhya I don't understand what you want to make us understand. Kindly explain it.
@Devyani Sasi and Sunil told in an old thread that that had done love marriage.

There is artile about love vs arrange already posted

http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/77-write-ups/5014-arranged-marriage-or-love-marriage.html

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

[quote]Devyani Sarkar wrote:

Then two members only.
I know my wife from childhood but there was no love. our parents arranged our marriage.[/quote]

I also know my husband from degree life...again it is a pakka arranged marriage

Meera sandhu

Sandhya I don't understand what you want to make us understand. Kindly explain it.

Its answer :cheer:

But I never mean they married each other...ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Love at first sight is also appreciable as after they start loving they will understand each other before they marriage this will help them in life to live together. :cheer:

Vinu
Now one question-do you believe in live together before marriage? In high society it is seen but I think in our culture it is mismatched.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.