The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arun, IM me your postal mail address and i will try to parcel you the biscuits(serious)

They are the famous karachi bakery biscuits,their specialty is fruit biscuit, cashew biscuits.

Here there are even competitors for the biscuits which are equally good and they are Shalimar bakery and Subhan bakery biscuits.

Do mention which biscuits you need, i have not seen an assorted one otherwise i would have sent them to you!
0005dsd.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Arun, IM me your postal mail address and i will try to parcel you the biscuits(serious)

They are the famous karachi bakery biscuits,their specialty is fruit biscuit, cashew biscuits.

Here there are even competitors for the biscuits which are equally good and they are Shalimar bakery and Subhan bakery biscuits.

Do mention which biscuits you need, i have not seen an assorted one otherwise i would have sent them to you!

I will send you my present postal address. Can you send me a parcel too? :cheer: :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5604]}

Meera sandhu

That's so sweet of you. Will drop you a line later in the day (on mobile now). But it would be better if you can guide me towards some site/shop who books order online or on call. I say this because I really don't want you to have any trouble or hassle.

Further discussion on PM, as soon as I get a desktop.

That's so sweet of you. Will drop you a line later in the day (on mobile now). But it would be better if you can guide me towards some site/shop who books order online or on call. I say this because I really don't want you to have any trouble or hassle.

Tell the truth Arun..
Are you not fearing her boy friend???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Tell the truth Arun..
Are you not fearing her boy friend???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sandhya, shwetha does not have a bf, she has a fiance and I am sure he trusts her. And you know what I was named after the Sun god and I take my name far too seriously. So I fear no one ;) :)
Thrissur and Coimbatore is only 2 hrs distance. I think Abid and you are close to me.
I have come to Coimbatore last year or so.
2 months before I visited Malambuzha at Palakkad district.

My native place is Thiruvananthapuram.....20kms from Tamil Nadu border. So, naturally, more than 60% relatives are from Tamil Nadu :)

Im happy that you guys are very close to me. I will plan to visit to kerala soon.

This quote specially for our Kannan in his language
"Kannaa...nee ninakkira maathiri alla naan. Enakk koncham koncham tamil pesa theriyum. Aana enakk viruppamillai. athu thaan. Aana naan Tamil padam paakkum. Madhavan, Vikram, Soorya ivare enakk romba pudikkum. A.R.Rehman Isai enakk marakka mudiyumaaa?"
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Dont u worry sandhya

I have mentioned about arun to my fiance and he is cool about it because he took it lightly

Swetha Shenoy
Thrissur and Coimbatore is only 2 hrs distance. I think Abid and you are close to me.

My native place is Thiruvananthapuram.....20kms from Tamil Nadu border. So, naturally, more than 60% relatives are from Tamil Nadu :)

Im happy that you guys are very close to me. I will plan to visit to kerala soon.

"Kannaa...nee ninakkira maathiri alla naan. Enakk koncham koncham tamil pesa theriyum. Aana enakk viruppamillai. athu thaan. Aana naan Tamil padam paakkum. Madhavan, Vikram, Soorya ivare enakk romba pudikkum. A.R.Rehman Isai enakk marakka mudiyumaaa?"
36_1_5_2012-02-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu

Sandhya, really surprised by your tamil words :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yennakku romba santhoshama irrukku :cheer: :cheer: :)

Vinu
no answer Kannaa....do you had the same network issues that I had for the past 1 hour?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.