The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5504]}
That's quite an idea! Even without it I remain surrounded by mental images of all active members at any particular point of time of a day! I believe it's not my unique feeling, it may have been the experience of all those who love to spend some time of life here. Here 'virtual' beats the 'real'!!
I didnt get any tamil people in forum yet but im not sure:-S
If anyone from tamil nadu here?!

Vinu

No matter.We are neighbour to you, Kerala

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

No matter, Abid and I are there...don't worry
Also...I am actually half-Tamilan :woohoo:
My mother is from Tamil Nadu......My father's mother is from Tamil Nadu.
Even my husband's father is from Tamil Nadu....
All at Kanya Kumari district...i.e. Kerala-Tamil Nadu Border
More than half of my relatives are from your state.
Shocked????? :woohoo:
Which place do you belong to...Kanna....? Please tell me :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya... then you are not half Tamilian ....but half side full Tamilian!!!

Visit my blogs:

Sandhya... then you are not half Tamilian ....but half side full Tamilian!!!

Ha ha ha.....It can also be said....Full side..half Tamilian.... :woohoo:
Actually majority of my relatives are from Tamil Nadu

For other persons knowledge, except Abid, before the division of states in 1950's, actually, Kanya kumari district-land of both sun rise and sun set belonged to Kerala and Palakkad belonged to Tamil Nadu. Division was done in accordance with language spoken.
Our padmanabhapuram palace is now in Tamil Nadu :( , though Kerala government owns it still now. :)

Meera sandhu
Most people has confusion regarding Pathmanabhapuram palce and Pathmanabhapuram temple.Temple is in the heart of Trivandrum city.

Visit my blogs:

Most people has confusion regarding Pathmanabhapuram palce and Pathmanabhapuram temple.Temple is in the heart of Trivandrum city.

Ya, temple at East Fort, of course heart of city. But palace is now at Tamil nadu, though under Kerala's governance. (My marriage album has nice photos shooted at the palace :lol: )
East fort, TVM-Neyyattinkara-21kms. From there to Thakkala-Min 30 kms. So, more than 50 kms. ;)

Meera sandhu
most of us will be different from what we appear in virtual world.coz here we are projecting our best one.....
0006_2012-02-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5509]}
Each of us make statements through our action,reactions in the form of comments,articles etc which go a long way in projecting our personalities helping us in throwing insights into the kind of person we are!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.