Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Stabilize is the key word here as it takes long time for people to settle down and sometime they down get a chance to settle down in the life too. :) :laugh:

Settling in job/ profession and family needs harmonious balance between family and business and good understanding. These days, families remain in touch by phone and net as well. Family relation and business both are needed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I feel running towards money is not a wrong thing. as world itself running towards it but what ever money we earn that should be earned in truthful manner

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Running towards money is not at all bad what is bad is one should not do the wrong things to earn it. :)
But by running towards money people should not become money minded. this gives gap between the relations

I value relations more than the money. :evil: I don't know if i am wrong but most of people say i am wrong. :( :evil:
I value relations more than the money. :evil: I don't know if i am wrong but most of people say i am wrong. :( :evil:

No no,you are not at all wrong. Relation should be kept first.
You can get money,whenever you want,but,once you broke relations,it won't get you back.

Want to make each day Accountable

No no,you are not at all wrong. Relation should be kept first.
You can get money,whenever you want,but,once you broke relations,it won't get you back.

Thanks Ronak at least there are people who value relations otherwise there are mojority of people for whom money is the priority. :)

Hope you keep it up in the future. :whistle:
But by running towards money people should not become money minded. this gives gap between the relations

One must be money minded in business and job. But he should care more about relation, friendship and other matters in other area. Being money minded everywhere is bad.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes, money minded fellow never be happy in their personal life if they be money minded with their family members

One must be money minded in business and job. But he should care more about relation, friendship and other matters in other area. Being money minded everywhere is bad.

Being money minded in relation harms relationship and make distances even between the closest friends. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.