Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Big organization always confirm your previous salary from the old employer :) but small organizations still don't bother about the previous salary they just check it if the salary of the person is asking is worth or not. :)

Nowadays all companies ask only for salary slip and they wont check other thinks. :)

Vinu
you are right but they even cheque our skill too.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote] :silly: :silly: [/quote] :silly: is there any chances of doing that nowadays? If so everyone will do... no one will want to show themselves low
[quote] :silly: :silly:
:silly: is there any chances of doing that nowadays? If so everyone will do... no one will want to show themselves low[/quote]

This is not possible in big industry I cannot say about small shops etc.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Big organization always confirm your previous salary from the old employer :) but small organizations still don't bother about the previous salary they just check it if the salary of the person is asking is worth or not. :)

Nowadays all companies ask only for salary slip and they wont check other thinks. :)

No they will ask for the salary slip at the time of the interview itself and afterwards they confirm it from the precious employer on phone.The organisation where i work now did it when i joined this one. :)

No they will ask for the salary slip at the time of the interview itself and afterwards they confirm it from the precious employer on phone.The organisation where i work now did it when i joined this one. :)

They do not phone but want a fax from the previous employer about total info of the applicant, one cannot hide details. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes, I lie about salary while telling to the relatives and some of the friends who feel much jealousy

yes, I lie about salary while telling to the relatives and some of the friends who feel much jealousy

Read the topic again its about new employer not friends and relatives. :woohoo:
yes, I do know, i already told about employers in previous posts so i now i said about friends and relatives

I personally feel that it is simply possible to lie about your salary since the new employer would want to see your last salary statement drawn from your previous employer...This is done in most places that I have come across :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.