Would you lie about your salary to a new employer?

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/kpatra/lie-salary-8.html

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really a good article written. We all will do this when we go for an interview.

No one will say truth about salary in interview.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But how, is it possible Sasi?
When he goes for an interview, he has to show his previous salary slip also.
His salary is fixed seeing his previous experiences and of course, previous salary slip.

Meera sandhu
This is called negotiation......after the company agrees on a particular salary, no one bothers about what was your previous one.......

smriti
No matter you tell your salary true or false.You got that job in interview on the basic of your knowledge and experience gain by your past job.
The article is good .I think most of the company's would like to see the salary slip.
His salary is fixed seeing his previous experiences and of course, previous salary slip.

sandhya, salary slip is a receipt. Format of the slip will vary company to company. So when attending interview people say lie about their salary. So they need to prove by showing salary slip. So they make duplicate slip easily. The new company doeSn't know about the present company salary sliP format. :)

Vinu
Vinodh you want to told that the owner of the company are fool.No they run there own business they have a great mind.That why we are Employee and they are boss.If they want Salary slip they acquire every record from that company too.
Yes this is a good article and this happens to most.Nice experience.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, Wonderful article. In most of the companies they say lie your salary to new employer but this is reverse in last company I worked. After I joined the company HR joined her salary is 12000 but they never let us know about that. when the management stopped paying us then we heard that Hr's salary 12000

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sandhya, salary slip is a receipt. Format of the slip will vary company to company. So when attending interview people say lie about their salary. So they need to prove by showing salary slip. So they make duplicate slip easily. The new company doeSn't know about the present company salary sliP format. :)

But Vinod,
Can you do it, if you are from a recognized company?
My husband is a private bank employee and I am telling it, on the basis of his experience. How can salary slip of recognized organizations like banks be changed? It is not at all possible. I clearly know it.
Also, my husband says... When we attend interview in another bank, before the selection process, the interviewer will surely enquire the previous bank, to know about the candidate and his performance records.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.