Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Ronak it may help to get good salary in the company where we give the interview. But every one can't do that as to tell a lie is an art which every body does not have. :)

I too never speak lie and i don't have in myself,that i could speak lie,but when it comes to Salary,i will try to make them convince.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes Ronak it may help to get good salary in the company where we give the interview. But every one can't do that as to tell a lie is an art which every body does not have. :)

I too never speak lie and i don't have in myself,that i could speak lie,but when it comes to Salary,i will try to make them convince.

Don't worry you will learn it soon once you will go out for a job. I was also not an expert but i did it for 2 jobs in the starting but not now i do it as from past 6 years i have e not changed job. :laugh:

Don't worry you will learn it soon once you will go out for a job. I was also not an expert but i did it for 2 jobs in the starting but not now i do it as from past 6 years i have e not changed job. :laugh:

I would never suggest to do that, they would ultimately find out and show you the door.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would never suggest to do that, they would ultimately find out and show you the door.

They will show you the door definitely when you will be caught otherwise not. :)
Why we tell lie to others.I always prefer true words in front of any of any friends,Relatives.
Why we tell lie to others.I always prefer true words in front of any of any friends,Relatives.

But here we are talking to lie with the new employer :laugh: . Read it carefully Asha. :)
Asha please read what the topic and then give the reply please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But here we are talking to lie with the new employer :laugh: . Read it carefully Asha. :)

Ya i read this line but a far from office Employe people tell lie to their known people too. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
But Telling lie to Office Employer is very risky as they going to know your salary in future................And you get insulted........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
exactly asha, you are right.New employers may know the amount of salary a old employe is having

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Big organization always confirm your previous salary from the old employer :) but small organizations still don't bother about the previous salary they just check it if the salary of the person is asking is worth or not. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.