Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Another change I want to bring in myself is....."I will be more hurted by a dearest one. Often I can't tolerate". I want to withstand such difficulties also in my life :)

Yes this seems to be a problem but it exists in most of the females as they just take things seriously and often hurt themselves for small issues also. :evil:

It's applicable for both males and females. My husband can't even tolerate a single angry look from me, though he rarely gets from me.
I think men are more hurted than women

Meera sandhu
Another change I want to bring in myself is....."I will be more hurted by a dearest one. Often I can't tolerate". I want to withstand such difficulties also in my life :)

Yes this seems to be a problem but it exists in most of the females as they just take things seriously and often hurt themselves for small issues also. :evil:

It's applicable for both males and females. My husband can't even tolerate a single angry look from me, though he rarely gets from me.
I think men are more hurted than women

I don't know about others but i don't get hurt easily.I have lots of patience in me. :)
i want to change my temper.that is i want to remove my anger and my easily getting tensed and depressed habit..this is something i really need to change.

a.s.
i want to change my temper.that is i want to remove my anger and my easily getting tensed and depressed habit..this is something i really need to change.

Never mind....all girls of this age are like so...you will attain maturity as your age progress :evil:

Meera sandhu

Never mind....all girls of this age are like so...you will attain maturity as your age progress :evil:

i think maturity comes with experiences not with age..am i right?? :unsure: :blink: :blink:

a.s.

i think maturity comes with experiences not with age..am i right?? :unsure: :blink: :blink:

Already a thread has started...can you search that one? :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
I no more want to remain calm and patient. Because, even for my small mistakes, no one is forgiving me

Meera sandhu
i would like to make myself having more patience..

a.s.
I am not the one who would change easily. I know how to improve my ways. But change, noway.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I Wish to change my lazziness. I wish to be a good person. :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.