Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I mean sandhya, i have no ability to bear comments. If anyone say something, i cannot tolerate. The people who have my star will behave like this itseems.so i have to change this. and become calm in some situations

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I mean sandhya, i have no ability to bear comments. If anyone say something, i cannot tolerate. The people who have my star will behave like this itseems.so i have to change this. and become calm in some situations

You are a sweet and calm girl. No need to change :cheer: :P

Meera sandhu
Sandhya am talking about giving back answers to elders.I need to stop it. It creates problems in life. But though i control also my tongue won't stop

Sandhya am talking about giving back answers to elders.I need to stop it. It creates problems in life. But though i control also my tongue won't stop

Yes you should change it a bit as some time listening to others make them calm. :)
i like to change my way of expression. As i always sweet & calm to others and now im thinking to change as aggressive always.. :lol: :lol:

Who told, you are sweet and calm? :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7509]}

Everyone around me... :laugh: :lol: :woohoo:

Vinu
I will ask god to change my negative thoughts so that I can live positively.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Gradually you will learn...don't worry.....life teaches us a lot through our own experiences and make us more mature every day.
Also Sarala, we can't be right in every situations...we have our own defects...me you and of course, everyone :P

Meera sandhu
yes, sandhya, but the problem i have is severely. I am trying to stop it. but i couldn't. If any one give wrong comment on me then immediately i give back answer that may be elder , older or younger person. and my people are telling that i have no respect at all towards them. But what to do, i cannot bare if any one show my deeds are wrong

yes, sandhya, but the problem i have is severely. I am trying to stop it. but i couldn't. If any one give wrong comment on me then immediately i give back answer that may be elder , older or younger person. and my people are telling that i have no respect at all towards them. But what to do, i cannot bare if any one show my deeds are wrong

may be because something is hurting you inside.
Find solution to that problem. Then everything will be OK :)

Meera sandhu
This is not an easy job, saying is easy but acting upon that is not that easy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.