Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vinod why to hate your self. What you doing is good. Now you are doing hardwork and later you will enjoy its fruit.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Vinod why to hate your self. What you doing is good. Now you are doing hardwork and later you will enjoy its fruit.

ya working hard is good.. but, we need to take care our family also... :cheer:

Vinu
yes, you need to take care your family though you are working hard. So give time to your family too. whenever you get free time. Give time to your family in sundays and holidays.Try talk to parents for at least 15 minutes before you sleep and morning you wake.

I work around 16 hours a day and still take care of my family. I am satisfied with every thing and do not want to change any thing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thats great sunil, you are doing all your responsibilities correctly in time.

I work around 16 hours a day and still take care of my family. I am satisfied with every thing and do not want to change any thing.

Sunil, you are working 16 hours a day. Its good but you are working as a self employee. If you are a staff. You cant able to spare 16 hours work and also time with your family. Be happy as you are a self employee. Whatever you work that much you can earn.

Vinu

Sunil, you are working 16 hours a day. Its good but you are working as a self employee. If you are a staff. You cant able to spare 16 hours work and also time with your family. Be happy as you are a self employee. Whatever you work that much you can earn.

I am self employed now when I resigned from my job in 2009 but before that I was a full time worker and still used work 16 hours a day, some times more than that. You know a marketing head has to work real hard to keep things under control.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even am also a self employee, from 2009ending. Now am working full time in boddunan and I work as a freelancer too.

Another change I want to bring in myself is....."I will be more hurted by a dearest one. Often I can't tolerate". I want to withstand such difficulties also in my life :)

Meera sandhu
Another change I want to bring in myself is....."I will be more hurted by a dearest one. Often I can't tolerate". I want to withstand such difficulties also in my life :)

Yes this seems to be a problem but it exists in most of the females as they just take things seriously and often hurt themselves for small issues also. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.