Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No never, according to me it should never be done...Using stick or any kind of physical violence at school or at home should be totally condemned.I have brought up 3 children and though they have driven me up the wall many times and I have screamed at them, I have never used any kind of physical violence...It is not needed to discipline children, on the contrary you are encouraging violence and physical abuse and they begin to feel that doing the same to others is acceptable..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Scolding may somewhere work but beating with stick will may make child more stubborn.

a.s.
you are exactly true, we should never beat our children with stick. We should make them understand what their mistake is.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

you are exactly true, we should never beat our children with stick. We should make them understand what their mistake is.

actually if we will make them understand the difference of right and wrong they wont repeat it again and hence no need of using stick..

a.s.
Many people say, we should teach our kids only with love, not with a stick. If we scold and beat them regularly, they will loose the fear of stick. Is it true? What is your opinion? What is your strategy for teaching your children?

I think where we have to teach our child with love,there we should teach them with love and where we should be strict,there we should be strict.
Now,it depends on ourself,where we are teaching or child with love and where with Strict.

Want to make each day Accountable

Spare the rod, spoil the child- This is age old rule. Rod may be used sparingly but cannot be totally avoided. Punishment for offences and mistakes is must from childhood to adulthood.

But punishment does not mean beating angrily. There must be proportion between offence and punishment. A child must know as to what are the offences for which he will be punished. Punishment must be neither too severe nor too light.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
No its not at all necessary to have a stick as kids are too soft they could be easily persuaded for anything if you do it with love. :)
Yes, there is no need to use stick to make a kid to study or control. We should not beat our children. We should make them know what mistake they are doing and what is good and what is bad.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

they should be taught with love not by stick.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Children will become more angry and won't study. They will feel disturb,when you will take Stick.
I think fear is important,because discipline is such that you can learn until fear is there.
But,try to be polite with children.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.