Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5406]}
If a stick is absolutely needed where is the need for teachers!! We can have sticks as teachers!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5406]}
If a stick is absolutely needed where is the need for teachers!! We can have sticks as teachers!!!

Then, Chinmayjee,
Tell me please.....How do you teach your kid?
scope_2012-02-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5408]}
Kids are better taught without a stick!! With a stick,it becomes a sticky business!!
Not only they become careless about stick and the one who is doing so but they will become more rude and and would behave in absolutely indifferent manner.

How do you teach your child?

I never used even a bad glance rather she taught me how to quit smoking. She is papa's doll my only daughter. She knows things better than I do.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not only they become careless about stick and the one who is doing so but they will become more rude and and would behave in absolutely indifferent manner.

How do you teach your child?

I never used even a bad glance rather she taught me how to quit smoking. She is papa's doll my only daughter. She knows things better than I do.

How old is she?
In every family, it is like that.Papas pampers their daughters too much

Meera sandhu
If we much scold children even out of limit it will ofcourse it will make them imprudent and they will less scare from the stick beat.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5408]}
Kids are better taught without a stick!! With a stick,it becomes a sticky business!!

Stick is not to teach. Teaching methods need be effective. There is an old proverb- spare the rod, spoil the child. This is related to discipline rather than teaching. Rod should normally be spared but may be used in cases of gross misconduct like smoking, using vulgar language, not attending class. There are also alternatives to rod.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We should never beat our children and make them study. If they are not at all listening to our words and behaving irresponsible then we need to use stick that to very light. to my feeling we should never use stick while teach. We teach children with love. If they are not listening we should make them get interest and listen and study.

I feel the best teacher is a teacher who make the children to get interest in the subject and study on themselves. then there is no need to use stick

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Using sticks for teaching is really a worst thing. Nowadays using sticks are restricted on schools. :)

Vinu
i dont know whether there is a need of stick or not but this made me remember of dixit mam.she was my class teacher when i was living in uttaranchal and was in nursery or kG i guess.she was so badi still hate that lady.she used to beat us with scales and that too not on palm but behind palm means on opposite side.just imagine a student of nursery class how will that kid feel.i myself was victim of her cruelness.the sister there used to say that she dont have kids and even she dont like kids a lot thats why she do so.later on sister terminated her.

when i was small i always use to say to my maternal grandmother that when i will complete my study i will join police force and will arrest her.now i laugh on these words of mine.but really that was like real cruelness with kids.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.