Many people say, we should teach our kids only with love, not with a stick. If we scold and beat them regularly, they will loose the fear of stick. Is it true? What is your opinion? What is your strategy for teaching your children?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
it is quite unfair to beat with stick.....scolding is okay...now a days the kids are too sensitive and in a way mature than what we used to be.....so talking is the most effective way to treat a child.

smriti
well, im not married yet. But, my opinion is teaching our child with love only is good. Teaching with stick i never appreciate this.. We can teach our child in best way with love and caring.

Vinu
We can teach our child with love as I think parents are the best friend of children.Being a friend child can share everything with parents.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Sandhya,
We should love our children, but our love should not spoil children. So according to the situation we should behave. Whenever kids do any mistake, first we should make them understand what is their mistake and the result of the mistake and we should take promise from them. After explaining them then also if they are doing same mistake then we should show them stick. This is applicable for the teaching our kids.
this is true that if we keep on beating our children for small things then the children won't have any fear and they become so rough that they feel though i make mistake i just get beating which am habituated. so I dont need to fear about anything. so i will do as i like.this is the attitude they obtain due to our beating.
so while dealing with children we think twice and behave with them.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala great.Infew days ago the famous actor Anupam kher said that he was rewarded once by his father when he had failed in one exam and thus he overcame the fear of failure.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We should always say to our kid, "If you don't do what we say, I will buy a stick of you". Most probably, she will obey us. The day which we bring the stick, I think the kid's fear will be gone.

My best strategy is, if she don't have food or not willing to take a bath, I will say, I will switch off Cartoon network. She obeys me. :laugh:

Meera sandhu
wow

How old is your daughter?

Swetha Shenoy
4 years studying in LKG. She is really addicted to CHOTTA BHEEM :(

Meera sandhu
haahhahah

Well, Children are like flowers, if we treat them with love, then they grow very well

Yes,allow them to be free yar...for how long all of us will be in problems? we women being daughter,sister,wife,daughter in law and mother is always in confusion with relations and struck with problems

let our kids be free from all troubles and enjoy.

Swetha Shenoy
I had used to teach students both with stivk and love .I teach them lesson s with love and when i had to make them learn the lessons i used to scold them also.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.