The topic is locked.
Do you think online shopping is advisable?

Vinu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No, Online shopping is not advisable, for few things we can use it but for all things we cannot like vegetables

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

online shopping has its advantages and disadvantages
advantages include its speed of transaction, customer satisfaction, ease of shopping.
disadvantages include :fraud on the part of the seller(what you saw on the net may be different from what you actually got)
I have done many times online shopping. I am very satisfied,as the product i got in 2 days,after i order that product.
On the payment option,i have tick,Cash on Delivery,that means you have to pay that amount when the product comes to you.
So,this sort of online shopping is preferably secure.

But,i suggest that only those product,which you don't need to look much like Pen drives,memory card,should only be bought online.
The things,which need to looked very carefully shouldn't be bought online. Because,sometimes it may vary.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you ronark after coming them can we check there itself.If it is fraud means we can send it back to them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But my experience is bitter.Once I ordered a watch and they delivered another.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Do you think online shopping is advisable?

Online shopping is not at all advisable in case of electronics or any other high value products.
Online shopping is waste of time for fewthings. Sending voises , boques such things it will be good but for vegetables and electronic things if they are damaged or something we cannot get it repaired. they will take alot of time

Ok sarala if we want to buy a mobile it is better to buy it on online.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, but I feel trusting online shopping is not much safer than purchasing directly

Online shopping may be good but there is no option to choose among many and no burgeoning.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.