The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
when you talk of India, online shopping is never advisable.....in 80% of the cases either they wil cheat you or not provide you with any worth items.......

smriti
No i does not advise you to do a online shopping it is not safe today hacker are very much active.
No, Online shopping is not advisable, for few things we can use it but for all things we cannot like vegetables

sarala you are right that vegetables and other eatables thing are not to buy online but other thing are good to buy online you get best goods in nice price range and with greater variety.
yes of-course, we can do online shopping with cash on delivery. this is very easy and trust-able.

Vinu
The eatables like cakes, biscuits,sweets can be purchased online and even sent to our friends with greens too through online.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The eatables like cakes, biscuits,sweets can be purchased online and even sent to our friends with greens too through online.

yes, also we can purchase books, movies & Games Cd's are all valuable and we can get very cheap on online shopping.

Vinu
Online shopping has its own advantages also. We should never forget it also.

All good things in this world.......were first rejected. But only, gradually accepted.

Online shopping is good, if people are well aware of cheating also.

Meera sandhu
[quote]when you talk of India, online shopping is never advisable.....in 80% of the cases either they wil cheat you or not provide you with any worth items....... [/quote]

That's not true, there are many reputable and completely safe websites that are Indian. I have been buying stuff from Indiatimes shopping for quite some time, although they are very slow to deliver, they are 100% reliable and will return your money in case of any problems. Other sites like flipkart, indiaplaza too are very good and honest and secure sites.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not really bad. I shopped no of times online , but only with branded company websites

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
yes there are lot many sites who actually deliver goods that you order...but then the quality of the goods is not that good.......so it is better that we don't go for it.....India has not yet developed in terms of window shopping.

smriti
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.