Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My city is visakhapatnam and it is famous for steelplant and beach and kailash giri and rushikonda

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My city is visakhapatnam and it is famous for steelplant and beach and kailash giri and rushikonda

i think you missed important aspect....vishakapatnam is famous for its ship building and seaports.
my city is delhi and its famous for its fusion of culture and modernisation..and also for politics
My Home town is in Dahod,Gujarat. I live at the place,where Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb,the son of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal was born.

Want to make each day Accountable

I live in Udaipur,Rajasthan. Its called city of lakes. Its been declared the Beautiful city in the world. The culture of rajasthan is spread,all over the city. Its not a big city like Jaipur,but it has enough to enjoy moment of it. The city Palace and lot of lakes and Aravalli mountain is main attraction. Tourists visitors are in abundance. Its a place where one should visit.

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]I live in Udaipur,Rajasthan. Its called city of lakes. Its been declared the Beautiful city in the world. The culture of rajasthan is spread,all over the city. Its not a big city like Jaipur,but it has enough to enjoy moment of it. The city Palace and lot of lakes and Aravalli mountain is main attraction. Tourists visitors are in abundance. Its a place where one should visit. [/quote]

Udaipur is a truly charming place! I intend to visit Udaipur soon!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

everyone know Mumbai is famous due to finance its finance city also called Mayanagari

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Nice information about Udaipur and Jaipur of Rajasthan.I never visited but sure I will go once.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i live in tirupur, it is very famous for knitted fabrics and garment factories. it is also called as Dollar city.

Vinu
My native place is Guntur it is having the Green fields in outskirts of our city nice and peacefull place.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.