Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am from Mumbai and this city does not require any introduction
Mumbai is said to be the Financial capital of India.Mumbai falls under 10 most expensive cities in the world.
I have been to different places of India however the the best thing what i like about Mumbai is its night life and find Mumbai very safe
i live in a patna and this is famous for the zoo and the golghar.
I am from vizag, it is famous for its beach and steel plan.Its a very beautiful city

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I live in hyderabad you all know this is famoous for biryani..hmm. ;)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes south side has so many sightseeing like wildlife sanctuaries , beaches and lakes.
But my native place is Guntur which is having more famous temples.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My city is Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of Kerala. Last year, it became famous world wide due toPadmanabhaswamy temple, becoming the most wealthy temple in India, its assets crossing 1lakh crore, asset declaration has not completed yet. My city is also famous for Attukal Ponkala, the largest gathering of women in the world, a single day, which crosses 3 million on Pooram day in the malayalam month of makaram. City includes many tourist places like Kovalam, Ponmudi, Veli Lake and beautiful kanakakunnu Palace and Museum.Of course, it is famous in every aspects.

Meera sandhu
Many information shared here about many cities.If possible I will visit all.Will you all accept us there, after all we are friends here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram you are always welcome to my city....
I too prefer to go all the states and place where all our members are always are... it Will be very fun...

Vinu
Thank you vinodh.you also welcome to our city. There are many places in West Bengal.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.