Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
my city is famous because of its connected to ayodhya the city of lord rama. :)

a.s.
Mangalore is famous for many things.First of Mangalore tiles which are used all over India and in many foreign countries as well.
The Udipi restaurants serving idlis and masala dosas that are famous all over India.
The sea food which is a speciality here.
mangalore is home to many banking institutions like Canara Bank,Syndicate bank,Corporation Bank,Vijaya Bank among others.
Finally many celebrities and famous people come originally from here. To name a few Guru Dutt, Fighter Shetty,Girish Karnad,TA Pai,George Fernandes,Shilpa Shetty, Sunil Shetty,Aishwariya Rai, Vijay Mallya,Margaret Alwa,and the Padukones..
Last but not least , Mangalore is a beautiful and relatively clean city known for its many beaches and hills, in fact Mangalore is made of several hills, so you are constantly either climbing or descending..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7997]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have many cities of my own but the current one is famous for hand-loom scissors, nail-cutters and fastest developing in the world.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am from the historical city Aurangabad situated in Maharashtra. The name Aurangabad means Built by the Throne and it is also called as City Of Gates. recently it is declared as the tourism capital of Maharashtra.It is famous for Bibi Ka Maqbara which was built by Mughal Prince Azam Shah in tribute of his loving mother Rabia Durani, the first wife of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb. The monument is an imitation of Taj Mahal and is also called as mini Taj of Deccan. The major tourist attraction of Aurangabad district are the UNESCO world heritage sites, Ajanta and Ellora caves
I live in a small Town. My City name is Dahod. It is famous for Ratlami Sev.

Want to make each day Accountable

Do you enjoy swimming in Doodhimati? :)

Do you enjoy swimming in Doodhimati? :)

Oh.. my GOD :woohoo: How did you know that Dahod is situated on the Banks of Doodhimati river.

'Ham Ham Hain Jani' - late Rajkumar filmstar- if you remember his style. But you know this is the benefit of traveling allover the world. Although I have not seen many places in Gujrat because that was not in my territory at lower level. Later I was limited to Ahmadabad and Surat mainly. :)

'Ham Ham Hain Jani' - late Rajkumar filmstar- if you remember his style. But you know this is the benefit of traveling allover the world. Although I have not seen many places in Gujrat because that was not in my territory at lower level. Later I was limited to Ahmadabad and Surat mainly. :)

Sir that Doodhmati river is now Dried up and now all people throw,waste stuffs and all.
Government has not maintained it.

But there one big Pond,which is called Chab Talaw. On the sides of this pond there is a big garden type and Jogging park is made.
Also there is one DAM called Kali Dam. These are major attraction of Dahod.
And City is also beautiful.

Sir that Doodhmati river is now Dried up and now all people throw,waste stuffs and all.
Government has not maintained it.

But there one big Pond,which is called Chab Talaw. On the sides of this pond there is a big garden type and Jogging park is made.
Also there is one DAM called Kali Dam. These are major attraction of Dahod.
And City is also beautiful.

Same is true for our city the Kali river that flows through our city has dried and become worst than a nullah. You you know the most number of animals in the world are slaughtered in our city (I live about 15km away though from main town) so the river has totally been destroyed. Ganga is not too far so I have taken a small place in that city for a peaceful weekend once in a while.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.