There are various hillstation in India, one more beautiful than the other. Which, according to you should be voted as the best among them. Please clarify your reasons.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Taj Mahal is the best and beautiful hill station in India.As it is every one like it because of its beauty

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]Taj Mahal is the best and beautiful hill station in India.As it is every one like it because of its beauty [/quote]

Sarala, Taj Mahal is a monument built on the banks of River Yamuna and its NOT a hill station.

To answer Pinakin's question, there is not a single hill station that can be called the most beautiful as India has been blessed with so many on all corners of the country! I personally love the hill station of Matheran in Maharashtra!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

thank you so much kalyani for clearing or else i will be thinking that monument and hill-station is same

[quote]thank you so much kalyani for clearing or else i will be thinking that monument and hill-station is same [/quote]

Welcome! Just remember that a hill station is called a hill station because the place is situated on high altitudes, that is mountain tops, and is blessed with abundant nature and cool and pleasant climate all year around, examples are Simla, Ooty, Manali etc. which are the more famous ones!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Taj Mahal is the best and beautiful hill station in India.As it is every one like it because of its beauty

Taj Mahal is a monument in Agra, which is plains and not hill station. Hill stations are Mussurie, Darjeeling, Ooty, Srinagar (J & K).

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

makhlod ganj is the most beautiful place and others are like masoori etc.
there are so many beautiful hill stations in India but i personaly prefer kullu manali ,shimla where these places when covered with snow would be awesome and we would like to stay there only.

SurekhaRamesh
ajantha and ellora are the best hill station with lot of beauty in their sculture on the wall of it

Most of the hill stations are beautiful but Simla I think is the best one. Though I have not visited every where but people Kullu Manali is also a great place to visit. :)
I like Munnar .....so beautiful......

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.