Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My favorite author is none other than Rabindra Nath Tagore and no matter how many times I have read his stories I feel like going over them again and again...
I like to read story books of Munsi premchadra. I like all story written by him..

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Amrita prtiam is my favorite author she is known for her poems . her literature really works as mirror of reality.
My favorite author is shakhsphere and yendarmoori virendranath and rabindranath tagore

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In case of indian authors i like R.K.Narayan. Regarding foreign authors i dont have much idea but loved to read J.K.Rowling works. :lol:
My favorite authors are P.L.Deshpande in Marathi, Alistair Maclean, Jeffrey Archer, David Baldacci, J.K.Rowlings, Dan Brown, Agatha Christie, Ayn Rand etc. Its very difficult to have a single favorite!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I grew up reading books of Enid Blyton and Chris Hans Anderson...they enabled me to explore my imaginary realms...

Swetha Shenoy
Recently I have read Kaalbela of Samaresh Mazumder which is fantastic.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]I grew up reading books of Enid Blyton and Chris Hans Anderson...they enabled me to explore my imaginary realms... [/quote]

Me too, Swetha! I love to read those books even now! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i am purely a guy who reads fiction and there is no better writers in genre than john grisham and nelson demille
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.