I would conclude my day with the quote of Benjamin Franklin which is in the title and request you to give your views!

Good Night to all of you!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good Morning to all of you!
None has responded to it yet! In my opinion there are some people who follow great men by living up to their ideals and there are a good number of them who pretend to follow! We have so many instances of people praising and lecturing people on Mahatma Gandhi but in real life he is completley lost to them!
Nice quote Chinmoy and I agree with the explanation you have given! Most of the people who keep quoting and lecturing about past leaders and saints are themselves exhibiting two-faced nature, trying to be great and altruistic in front of public and looting the same people behind their backs!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

he invented the idea of America; historians hail him as the "First American"
Most people go on living their everyday life: frightened, half indifferent, they behold the ghostly tragi-comedy that has been performed on the international stage before the eyes and ears of the world.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
@Sumit,

I could not relate your reply to the context of the subject puttin in my best efforts.What we are discussing is hypocrisy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.