Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am referred here by Vinodh but he is not active now....I like here so many members Maverick, Gulshanji, Ceem, Santhos, Abid, Swetha, Kalyani, Ajay, Rajani and Sarala....
Thank you said by: ajay
Satish, Thanks for taking my name along with other members of boddunan and the fact is that I also like your posts in boddunan and you too inspire me in one way or the other...
Thank you said by: sathish kail
Thanks to everyone who find me inspiring! :)

For me, there are so many who inspire, Gulshan, Santosh Kumar Singh, Abid Areacode, Chinmoy Mukherji, Swetha, Rajani! Amongst the newer members, its Pearl and Ajay!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: ajay
I cannot specify a single name as all the members have something to inspire. The unity and postiveness in boddunan is what inspires me more.I am surprised to see that even some members are inspired by me. :) Thanks
@Satish

thank you so much for including my name with the others members who inspired you.Even i inspired by you also. but i just included only seniors in my list

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wow....

Thankyou all for including me :)

Infact Soubhagya Das introduced me here.

After coming here, I was very much inspired by Maverick and Atul. They would spend endless nights to bring about good things in this Website. There are many others who I like (the list is very small)

They are,
Gulshan ji
Chinmoy ji
Kumaresh Gupta ji
Sajeetharan
Rajkumar
Raghavan krishnamurthi
Rakesh
Abid
Deepti
Aastha
Kalyani
Santosh
Meenakshi
Rajani K
Lohit Seth(The argument guy)
Amit (the funny poll guy)

New Members
Pearl Leo
Sarala
Sumit
Satish

Newest Members
Deven Rana
Faze Fathima

For articles
Mudugundu Krishna
Rajinder Soni

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.