This will increase the site traffic if they themselves post the link to this articles on their twitter account or facebook accounts. We can request them to do this or even make them members here.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very hard to do as there are so many sites where articles of popular celebrities will be there and they will be also wanting the same. This can only be possible if anyone of us knows some celebrity.
Jayen how do you exactly propose to do this. I dont think its an easy job, very less probability for that to happen.
Ok guys than just forget it.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Jayen your idea is not bad but before asking any celebrity we should have very good articles of such celebrities with good images So that they should be impressed so much and write about our site. Boddunan may be can help many more earn part time income.
Good idea Jayen.. But I donot think it is feasible one...

Nice to see more innovative ideas from your side.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Jayen, this idea is actually a good idea, but would they be willing to take time out for this? and how can they be contacted? If we can find a way of contactting thjen seeing the popularity of the forum, they can be made to write a testimony or something here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.