Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3576]}
Thanks a lot Sarala and Rajani! If all you have been enjoying them that's a great reward!
ya i too prefer chinmoy.his cartoons are really good.
It is the person who makes hell lot of jokes through his witty question?
No doubt.It is Chinmoymukerjee. No need to say about the old members when there is active members.
7_9_10_2011-08-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3609]}
Thanks a lot,Abid! All of you have encouraged me so nicely that it's my true reward and I accept with all humility!
my vote os for pradeep kumar nanda who is offline these day
I vote for Chinmoy who's posts are humurous and Ilike his cartoon way of presentation.
i have many people here who are humorous . my vote goes to kalyani.
OH! Thanks a lots Isha! That's the first ever vote I got as a humorist! You have made me really happy! :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3629]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

my vote os for pradeep kumar nanda who is offline these day

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I am surprised for getting a vote as humorist!!! I hardly post or comment on topics in this category. Infact, I hardly comment on any topic in the forum section. I love to see and read cartoons or jokes which are posted by others.

I, only post or comment on topics which are related to private detective agency or police dept or any such related dept. who are misusing their power to harass people. And, I tried to make aware of people through this forum section about the surveillance gadgets which are illegally used by govt. by violating all human rights.

I am offline as their is hardly any scope to earn by me. Only option left with me is forum section, which I can't use. Because, I don't have much knowledge on most of the topics and I don't want to spam by posting irrelevant comments.

But, I always stay in touch with Boddunan and read forum section. Whenever their is a topic of my interest, I try to comment or post a topic.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.