Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't have any doubt about 'Narmada Bachao Aandolan' taken up by Medha patkar.

But she is a persona non grata in Gujarat.

How it makes a difference?Rather I would respect her, though she's is a persona non grata in Gujrat, she's fighting for the problems of the people of Gujrat. Epitome of Nobility .

NGO's are necessary because all political intentions are not noble. At the expense of the weaker sections exploitation takes place. NGO's raise issues on their behalf and now a days do succeed in getting them justice. Yes there can be black sheep like in all professions. Regulation can be there.

As long as the intentions are noble , there is a need of such NGOs to check the thoughtless deeds of the policy makers.

But even such good NGO's need finances to survive. If they do not get it from within the country is there any wrong if they get it from abroad. After all we get foreign money all the time.When it comes into share market it is shown as an achievement although all of us know a good number of investors are going to lose money and only a few smart speculators are going to profit handsomely.

There are several voluntary organizations, not with that fancy prefixNGO, which are getting finances from the willing public. Their contributions are in both cash and kind.[/quote

I speak with some knowledge. Their numbers are very very few and sums donated are not enough. Fighting vested interests needs tons of money which is not possible to generate only in India thru Indian donations. That is the true reality.

Are you sure the sums donated are not enough? There is a family here dedicated to provide free meals to the less fortunate. They are running this voluntary organization since generations from their own inherited money from their forefathers
This is also a non Government Organization, but with its own financial resources. There are many like this working silently.
I don't have any doubt about 'Narmada Bachao Aandolan' taken up by Medha patkar.

How it makes a difference?Rather I would respect her, though she's is a persona non grata in Gujrat, she's fighting for the problems of the people of Gujrat. Epitome of Nobility .

NGO's are necessary because all political intentions are not noble. At the expense of the weaker sections exploitation takes place. NGO's raise issues on their behalf and now a days do succeed in getting them justice. Yes there can be black sheep like in all professions. Regulation can be there.

As long as the intentions are noble , there is a need of such NGOs to check the thoughtless deeds of the policy makers.

But even such good NGO's need finances to survive. If they do not get it from within the country is there any wrong if they get it from abroad. After all we get foreign money all the time.When it comes into share market it is shown as an achievement although all of us know a good number of investors are going to lose money and only a few smart speculators are going to profit handsomely.

There are several voluntary organizations, not with that fancy prefixNGO, which are getting finances from the willing public. Their contributions are in both cash and kind.[/quote

I speak with some knowledge. Their numbers are very very few and sums donated are not enough. Fighting vested interests needs tons of money which is not possible to generate only in India thru Indian donations. That is the true reality.

Are you sure the sums donated are not enough? There is a family here dedicated to provide free meals to the less fortunate. They are running this voluntary organization since generations from their own inherited money from their forefathers
This is also a non Government Organization, but with its own financial resources. There are many like this working silently.

I thought we were talking of NGO's who are taking up socio political fights on behalf of the exploited and not charity organizations. The two are different.

I thought we were talking of NGO's who are taking up socio political fights on behalf of the exploited and not charity organizations. The two are different.[/quote

They are the same. Difference is they don't have an NGO as a prefix.Both work for a noble cause.

I thought we were talking of NGO's who are taking up socio political fights on behalf of the exploited and not charity organizations. The two are different.[/quote

They are the same. Difference is they don't have an NGO as a prefix.Both work for a noble cause.

But what about the impact?

Out come. Results. They appear before us.

Then why this hue and cry?

Then why this hue and cry?

Only those who started this hue and cry know. It's much ado about nothing.
Nuclear power projects were long ago declared as a menace to the lives of the people. Any development is meaningless if the development takes place at the cost of human lives. If somebody protest and voice their views on the perils of Nuclear Power Projects, how they are viewed as “Stallers of development”. I fail to understand.

The foreign powers especially western, promote and help various elements, NGOs for destabilization. The declared object will always be good but the undelying motive is destabilization and anarchy. This is true about even Nobel and othr prizes. They never give prize for merit. This is mostly for anarchy and destabilization or retarding progress. Just check who have got Nobel Prize/ other international prozes in lietrature. They give such prizes just to emrass te concerned country/ government. Why should they have given reward for 'Lajja' novel written by Bangladesh author Tasleema Nasreen. Her novel definitely was not a standard one by any yardstick. But this would create some problem to Bangladesh government.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nuclear power projects were long ago declared as a menace to the lives of the people. Any development is meaningless if the development takes place at the cost of human lives. If somebody protest and voice their views on the perils of Nuclear Power Projects, how they are viewed as “Stallers of development”. I fail to understand.

The foreign powers especially western, promote and help various elements, NGOs for destabilization. The declared object will always be good but the undelying motive is destabilization and anarchy. This is true about even Nobel and othr prizes. They never give prize for merit. This is mostly for anarchy and destabilization or retarding progress. Just check who have got Nobel Prize/ other international prozes in lietrature. They give such prizes just to emrass te concerned country/ government. Why should they have given reward for 'Lajja' novel written by Bangladesh author Tasleema Nasreen. Her novel definitely was not a standard one by any yardstick. But this would create some problem to Bangladesh government.

What is the factor that leads to to the conclusion that the motive behind Medha Patkar's Narmada Bachao Aandolan is destabilization and blocking the development?

What is the factor that leads to to the conclusion that the motive behind Medha Patkar's Narmada Bachao Aandolan is destabilization and blocking the development?

This is intelligence report. It is obvious that her movement is obstructing development. The NGOs get foreign money only for anti national activities. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.