Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually cellphone has also become sort of a status symbol for some. The more expensive and higher version of cellphone you have the more valuable you are. Some costs you a fortune but still people buy it. We might not even use most of the features. You can see the growing craze of cellphones among school-going kids.[/quote

A sign of ignorant parenting. I know many parents proudly saying " you know , my 4 year old can handle a cell phone? An era of pseudo culture.
Yes so true. Instead of making them aware of the adverse effects of using cellphones like the electromagnetic radiation of cellphones that is very harmful especially for young kids we praise them for handling cellphones.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes so true. Instead of making them aware of the adverse effects of using cellphones like the electromagnetic radiation of cellphones that is very harmful especially for young kids we praise them for handling cellphones.

Fundamentally,the origins of many bad habits goes back to wrong parenting.. Earlier the parents realize this,better it would be.
Actually cellphone has also become sort of a status symbol for some. The more expensive and higher version of cellphone you have the more valuable you are. Some costs you a fortune but still people buy it. We might not even use most of the features. You can see the growing craze of cellphones among school-going kids.[/quote

A sign of ignorant parenting. I know many parents proudly saying " you know , my 4 year old can handle a cell phone? An era of pseudo culture.

It definitely is the sign of ignorant and irresponsible parenting and also a measure of useless status and social standing! :blink: Until now that is the only reason why I am still using a basic simple phone! Phones are strictly meant for grownups and they should remain that way!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It definitely is the sign of ignorant and irresponsible parenting and also a measure of useless status and social standing! :blink: Until now that is the only reason why I am still using a basic simple phone! Phones are strictly meant for grownups and they should remain that way!

Good to see you taking all precautions to ensure good parenting. Parenting with vision pays rich dividends in the long run.
In many parts of world and for many smart phones have become a normal necessity, though for some it is status symbol, but many are using it for necessity.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.