Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wohaaaa, It's nice to hear people telling their experiences without really drinking, but then I am not so sure.... :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

why wine cheers men and dampens women. Men laugh even after a few drinks whereas women get tears. why?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2465787/Why-women-weepy-drunk-Booze-blues-hit-females-faster-men-lower-tolerance-alcohol.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I observed things happening the other way. Tearfulness in men and cheerfulness in women. And this includes binge drinking among Indian men and women.

I have not experience of drink. But I never see any person who have tears after drink.

But I have seen. Men also are in tears after drink. This happens with emotional people. After drink, your emotions are more wild. Anger, sorrow, happiness all lose bounds. That is why some times, murder and rape occur after drink. If you are wise and balanced, drink will have no adverse affect.

Only few men can control themselves and behave normally otherwise most of them become too vocal or too quiet.
Some men used to tell secrets after heavily drunk, during my engineering at IITK one of class fellows, was heavily drunk and he told about how he have stolen parts of ours group projects.

Well, cliched it does seem to be but then most men do tell the truth when they are heavily drunk! When I was a Team Leader, my boss who himself was quite a drinker used to make the young guys in our team drink heavily and then extract bits of info about their friends from other teams and then use it for his own gains. One guy in our team used to recite quite elaborate and romantic shayari when drunk!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If we take the Indian woman into account - the traditional woman, she will never approve of her husband drinking. Those families with strong cultural roots will never do so. It is the men who are more likely to fall for wine than women. And that's why the fairer sex is mostly unhappy.
If we take the Indian woman into account - the traditional woman, she will never approve of her husband drinking. Those families with strong cultural roots will never do so. It is the men who are more likely to fall for wine than women. And that's why the fairer sex is mostly unhappy.

I am not sure but the way the traditions are changing, I will not be surprised if a survey tells me that women don't mind their husbands' drinks. It is the money they can earn, that matters. Drinks are part of the upper class and middle class society. And it's not gender specific but only quantity that matters in case of women.

I am not sure but the way the traditions are changing, I will not be surprised if a survey tells me that women don't mind their husbands' drinks. It is the money they can earn, that matters. Drinks are part of the upper class and middle class society. And it's not gender specific but only quantity that matters in case of women.

Traditions are not changing as fast as we think. India will remain in its traditional setup for many years to come. One or two cases will not prove that women will relish their husbands habits of drinking. Even today, there are many from the rich families who have to offer thousand excuses for joining a drink party to their wives.

Traditions are not changing as fast as we think. India will remain in its traditional setup for many years to come. One or two cases will not prove that women will relish their husbands habits of drinking. Even today, there are many from the rich families who have to offer thousand excuses for joining a drink party to their wives.

I know your part of the world is still following great Indian traditions but we cannot say the same for all parts of this country.

I know your part of the world is still following great Indian traditions but we cannot say the same for all parts of this country.

Do you think Uttaranchal , Jharkhand , Madhya Pradesh etc of other side of my world are the reflections of ultra modernity ? Aha ha. This part or that part, this Bharat. Even in Bangalore, the silicon valley of India which is in my part of the world, there are divorces only because if husbands' addiction to liquor.
Thank you said by: suni51

Do you think Uttaranchal , Jharkhand , Madhya Pradesh etc of other side of my world are the reflections of ultra modernity ? Aha ha. This part or that part, this Bharat. Even in Bangalore, the silicon valley of India which is in my part of the world, there are divorces only because if husbands' addiction to liquor.

No arguments on this topic with my bigbro. ;)

No arguments on this topic with my bigbro. ;)

Dear Munna, you know your big bro always relishes healthy and sound arguments from his Munna. You have a point. And I have one. So let's put them forward. Other members may benefit from such arguments. Cheers and love.
why wine cheers men and dampens women. Men laugh even after a few drinks whereas women get tears. why?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2465787/Why-women-weepy-drunk-Booze-blues-hit-females-faster-men-lower-tolerance-alcohol.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I observed things happening the other way. Tearfulness in men and cheerfulness in women. And this includes binge drinking among Indian men and women.

I have not experience of drink. But I never see any person who have tears after drink.

But I have seen. Men also are in tears after drink. This happens with emotional people. After drink, your emotions are more wild. Anger, sorrow, happiness all lose bounds. That is why some times, murder and rape occur after drink. If you are wise and balanced, drink will have no adverse affect.

I am agree wise persons behave normal after drink only they have some vibration in voice.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.