Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you are a nondrinker, you should not start drinking only to benefit your heart.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Alcohol is not good, it is bad for health, and in many cases in the :woohoo: long term it has potency of impotency. It is bad for immune system.

Yes I agree to that, alcohol is not good after a certain limit. Alcohol if consumed within limit which varies for everyone but beyond that, it is neither good for your health nor wealth as well.

There is no defined limit. I have fixed three pegs (drinks). some times, it is tempting to exceed. Then what is the way out? If you are alone or the other ones are also in similar position, there is no way.

3 small pegs is fine but if these are large or Patiyala, then .......Please invite me to lessen your burden. :laugh:

Please return from abroad after which we shall sit and discuss (of course with drink) :laugh: :laugh:

Please include me also. I'll withdraw my word that I'm teetotaler said in the thread somewhere.
Alcohol is not good, it is bad for health, and in many cases in the :woohoo: long term it has potency of impotency. It is bad for immune system.

Yes I agree to that, alcohol is not good after a certain limit. Alcohol if consumed within limit which varies for everyone but beyond that, it is neither good for your health nor wealth as well.

There is no defined limit. I have fixed three pegs (drinks). some times, it is tempting to exceed. Then what is the way out? If you are alone or the other ones are also in similar position, there is no way.

3 small pegs is fine but if these are large or Patiyala, then .......Please invite me to lessen your burden. :laugh:

Please return from abroad after which we shall sit and discuss (of course with drink) :laugh: :laugh:

Please include me also. I'll withdraw my word that I'm teetotaler said in the thread somewhere.

It is a dangerous trend, in cold countries people take small pegs to stay away from cold, I think it is not advisable in India's tropical climate.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is a dangerous trend, in cold countries people take small pegs to stay away from cold, I think it is not advisable in India's tropical climate.

Irrespective of the geographical conditions of a place, liquor is hazardous to health.

Included. Your company is more valuable than drink. :cheer:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Ahaha. That I say is broad heartedness. So kind of you. But beware a first time drinker talks more.

Ahaha. That I say is broad heartedness. So kind of you. But beware a first time drinker talks more.

Here I may share my experience on how I started drinking. I joined Border Roads Organization in 1965. That was field unit and I had to live inside the units and dine with others. I was a teetotaler then. One colleague was also so. For a few days, we refused to drink. But still we had to give company taking only orange squash. Others felt that we both enjoyed their behavior and talk. also, it was inconvenient to arrange orange squash only for two. Hence we also started drinking.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Here I may share my experience on how I started drinking. I joined Border Roads Organization in 1965. That was field unit and I had to live inside the units and dine with others. I was a teetotaler then. One colleague was also so. For a few days, we refused to drink. But still we had to give company taking only orange squash. Others felt that we both enjoyed their behavior and talk. also, it was inconvenient to arrange orange squash only for two. Hence we also started drinking.

Quite smart of you. To save the inconvenience of supplying orange squash only for two, you resorted to drinking. Yes. uniform drinks to all is certainly a convenient way. Kudos to you.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Drinks were made to enjoy and celebrate occasions. Many people drink for no purpose. Many people drink to keep their body warm from cold. Drinking should never be connected with emotional supports. That's not good.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.