Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mahatma Gandhi said- Ishwar allah Tere naam. Malyasia does not agree. 'Allah' is sacred to Muslims and non Muslims are not authorized to use this word. Let them use some other word Like God.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24516181

So, now it;s the turn of Malaysia to claim copyright over the word 'Allah' it seems.

In this way they are dividing people. It is against the believe that God is one.

For them, yes it is one, they have never worshiped or even imagined anyone else. It is your belief and you are free to go with it but do not do it when in Malaysia please, that could prove costly.

A good warning. Law of the land applies even to foreigners. So in Malaysia, never utter name of Allah if you are not entitled. Moreover for many offences in Malaysia and Singapore, offender is sentenced to caning.

The old adage, " Be a Roman while you are in Rome" has a universal appeal. Such adages will never be lost in the tidal wave of Time. Remember it for your own sake.

It is proverb, Jaisa Desh Vaisha Bhesh so one should follow rules of country in which they are living.

But in this case it is the other way round, do not try to do as they do otherwise you are doomed.

I have not any plan to go to Malsiya in my life, don't worry
Thank you said by: suni51
Mahatma Gandhi said- Ishwar allah Tere naam. Malyasia does not agree. 'Allah' is sacred to Muslims and non Muslims are not authorized to use this word. Let them use some other word Like God.

So, now it;s the turn of Malaysia to claim copyright over the word 'Allah' it seems.

In this way they are dividing people. It is against the believe that God is one.

For them, yes it is one, they have never worshiped or even imagined anyone else. It is your belief and you are free to go with it but do not do it when in Malaysia please, that could prove costly.

A good warning. Law of the land applies even to foreigners. So in Malaysia, never utter name of Allah if you are not entitled. Moreover for many offences in Malaysia and Singapore, offender is sentenced to caning.

The old adage, " Be a Roman while you are in Rome" has a universal appeal. Such adages will never be lost in the tidal wave of Time. Remember it for your own sake.

It is proverb, Jaisa Desh Vaisha Bhesh so one should follow rules of country in which they are living.

But in this case it is the other way round, do not try to do as they do otherwise you are doomed.

I am relieved but please see to it that every country has its own traditions and we have to follow them while going there, that was my point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Recently I was in Malaysia again, for a very short trip and I was surprised to see the changes from what I saw about ten years ago in 2002. It was a different scenario altogether.

Change is the only constant. With time many changes come in. Earlier there used to be a considerable time between one change and another change. Now the pace increased, Yesterday's new thing becomes obsolete today. Much water has flown under the bridge between 2002 and today.

I am relieved but please see to it that every country has its own traditions and we have to follow them while going there, that was my point.

Yes I am agree, I read that in UAE Post dana in a prohibited item but in India we use it in making snakes and sweets. for us it is also medicine and it is use full in cold problem.

Yes I am agree, I read that in UAE Post dana in a prohibited item but in India we use it in making snakes and sweets. for us it is also medicine and it is use full in cold problem.

There are tons of different traditions which we find acceptable in one country/culture but entirely unacceptable in others. Even some flowers as gift are not considered good in some cultures which we may offer to them as gift. That can create a scene there. So while visiting a particular country we should do some research. Color of dresses may offend some locals in some places esp white and black.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

There are tons of different traditions which we find acceptable in one country/culture but entirely unacceptable in others. Even some flowers as gift are not considered good in some cultures which we may offer to them as gift. That can create a scene there. So while visiting a particular country we should do some research. Color of dresses may offend some locals in some places esp white and black.

Yes agree, every country have their own traditions, In India every state have their own traditions.

Yes agree, every country have their own traditions, In India every state have their own traditions.
In India every state has it own traditions and also each traveler going abroad should respect their cultures and the same applies to foreigners reaching in India.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is the way how people see it. And everyone has the right to his/her own opinions. But I don't think why other people cannot use it. After all, spirituality never teaches to discriminate.
It is the way how people see it. And everyone has the right to his/her own opinions. But I don't think why other people cannot use it. After all, spirituality never teaches to discriminate.

It is right base of all religion is love, service and sacrifice. But our politicians whose bread butter is depends on discriminate is only believe in it.

Malaysia Govt frames policy on their own perception and not on our notion of spirituality. This is correct that 'allah' has a distinct meaning in Islam that may not be exactly as others'. So they restrict the use of 'Allah' to Muslims only for sake of avoiding confusion. The Christian God has a 'son' (Christ) and Hindu God has incarnation or avatar unlike 'Allah' who sends a messenger (Pagambar). So if you mix God, Parmeshwar, Vishnu etc, there will be confusion. Hence Allah only for Muslim. To me all this makes no difference as I'm okay without any such notion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.