Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is the way how people see it. And everyone has the right to his/her own opinions. But I don't think why other people cannot use it. After all, spirituality never teaches to discriminate.

Malaysia Govt frames policy on their own perception and not on our notion of spirituality. This is correct that 'allah' has a distinct meaning in Islam that may not be exactly as others'. So they restrict the use of 'Allah' to Muslims only for sake of avoiding confusion. The Christian God has a 'son' (Christ) and Hindu God has incarnation or avatar unlike 'Allah' who sends a messenger (Pagambar). So if you mix God, Parmeshwar, Vishnu etc, there will be confusion. Hence Allah only for Muslim. To me all this makes no difference as I'm okay without any such notion.

Besides there are few more reasons they do not want others apart from Muslims to address Allah because they want to keep it within stipulated religious boundations which others may not be aware of. Like they have no imagination of their pagamber but others may not know it and use his photos and idols. To avoid these, the government of Malaysia has grossly banned the use of the word for other religions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is the way how people see it. And everyone has the right to his/her own opinions. But I don't think why other people cannot use it. After all, spirituality never teaches to discriminate.

Malaysia Govt frames policy on their own perception and not on our notion of spirituality. This is correct that 'allah' has a distinct meaning in Islam that may not be exactly as others'. So they restrict the use of 'Allah' to Muslims only for sake of avoiding confusion. The Christian God has a 'son' (Christ) and Hindu God has incarnation or avatar unlike 'Allah' who sends a messenger (Pagambar). So if you mix God, Parmeshwar, Vishnu etc, there will be confusion. Hence Allah only for Muslim. To me all this makes no difference as I'm okay without any such notion.

Besides there are few more reasons they do not want others apart from Muslims to address Allah because they want to keep it within stipulated religious boundations which others may not be aware of. Like they have no imagination of their pagamber but others may not know it and use his photos and idols. To avoid these, the government of Malaysia has grossly banned the use of the word for other religions.

Non- interference with matters especially related with religion is the need of the hour. If some religion has some set of rules, don't ridicule them. Or you don't need to express your appreciation. Just stay aloof.

Non- interference with matters especially related with religion is the need of the hour. If some religion has some set of rules, don't ridicule them. Or you don't need to express your appreciation. Just stay aloof.

Neither appreciation nor look them down, it is better not to interfere in matters out of our reach, but it is easier said than done. We never fail to poke in such matters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Neither appreciation nor look them down, it is better not to interfere in matters out of our reach, but it is easier said than done. We never fail to poke in such matters.

Then we should not mind if others ridicule or look down.

Perhaps Malaysia is a theocratic country, that is why government is involved in religious decision making. Secular countries like India should not go and define religions.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.