Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mahatma Gandhi said- Ishwar allah Tere naam. Malyasia does not agree. 'Allah' is sacred to Muslims and non Muslims are not authorized to use this word. Let them use some other word Like God.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24516181

So, now it;s the turn of Malaysia to claim copyright over the word 'Allah' it seems.

Malaysia has registered the copyright for all Muslims. Others cannot use this. But this decision will affect only those in Malaysia.

So, Indian Muslims are free from this mad decision ?

All Muslims are unaffected as they are entitled to use the term 'allah'. It is non Muslims who are affected. In India, nobody will be affected.

I also agree with Sunil. I believe that all religious should be respected while opposing the harmful traditions and superstitions. Personally I don't agree with Gandhian thought on religion. It is good to live amicably despite difference in religion but it makes no sense to make a cocktail. Allah and Ishwar- this is like Bhature with sambhar. .

Gandhi meant and strived for religious harmony. He never thought of combinations because his thoughts were pure. Where as saying that 'Allah' should be used by Muslims alone shows the sinister monopolistic attitude.

You can keep chanting whatever you like but they will throw out if any one found saying or praising gods from other religions. This sounds so one sided especially in north. Gandhi is no more relevant for others as far religion is concerned.

Gandhi's relevance is timeless.inability to understand him is not his fault. If in north India chanting the gods of other religions is not tolerated, its different in South India.This part of the country has immense tolerance towards other religions.

I agree but even there it is one sided because what I saw in smaller cities of Karnataka and Andhra is different from what you think. And mind you I said one sided, one side is still adjusting rather liberal, it is the other one that is not so.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mahatma Gandhi said- Ishwar allah Tere naam. Malyasia does not agree. 'Allah' is sacred to Muslims and non Muslims are not authorized to use this word. Let them use some other word Like God.

So, now it;s the turn of Malaysia to claim copyright over the word 'Allah' it seems.

Malaysia has registered the copyright for all Muslims. Others cannot use this. But this decision will affect only those in Malaysia.

All Muslims are unaffected as they are entitled to use the term 'allah'. It is non Muslims who are affected. In India, nobody will be affected.

I also agree with Sunil. I believe that all religious should be respected while opposing the harmful traditions and superstitions. Personally I don't agree with Gandhian thought on religion. It is good to live amicably despite difference in religion but it makes no sense to make a cocktail. Allah and Ishwar- this is like Bhature with sambhar. .

Gandhi meant and strived for religious harmony. He never thought of combinations because his thoughts were pure. Where as saying that 'Allah' should be used by Muslims alone shows the sinister monopolistic attitude.

You can keep chanting whatever you like but they will throw out if any one found saying or praising gods from other religions. This sounds so one sided especially in north. Gandhi is no more relevant for others as far religion is concerned.

Gandhi's relevance is timeless.inability to understand him is not his fault. If in north India chanting the gods of other religions is not tolerated, its different in South India.This part of the country has immense tolerance towards other religions.

I agree but even there it is one sided because what I saw in smaller cities of Karnataka and Andhra is different from what you think. And mind you I said one sided, one side is still adjusting rather liberal, it is the other one that is not so.
Then, it is better to leave respective religious practitioner, nothing wrong with this, religion is personal and if one thinks it is the name of their god then it is should be. Only politicians should not meddle with these matters.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Then, it is better to leave respective religious practitioner, nothing wrong with this, religion is personal and if one thinks it is the name of their god then it is should be. Only politicians should not meddle with these matters.

I agree totally with you , why should we insist or interfere with other's religions. let them follow what they like. They have full riht to copyright their own beliefs.

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

One sided is not adjusting. Willingly respecting the other party's religion and its thoughts. in Vizianagaram a Hindu village goddess festival known as. 'Pyditalli festival' will take place on next Tuesday. If you can get a live coverage see it. Its an eye opener to religious fundamentalists, The procession will be inaugurated by the Maharaja, a Hindu. It will be followed by Muslim tableaus all clad in their religious attire. And these processions go through the mosques and temples. Muslims offer hair to the goddess. This is the same in Muharram also.
Now tell me what is your definition of 'One sided" ?

One sided is not adjusting. Willingly respecting the other party's religion and its thoughts. in Vizianagaram a Hindu village goddess festival known as. 'Pyditalli festival' will take place on next Tuesday. If you can get a live coverage see it. Its an eye opener to religious fundamentalists, The procession will be inaugurated by the Maharaja, a Hindu. It will be followed by Muslim tableaus all clad in their religious attire. And these processions go through the mosques and temples. Muslims offer hair to the goddess. This is the same in Muharram also.

Your world is too small big bro, I give up without making further arguments because this is a public forum. Thanks for understanding.

Your world is too small big bro, I give up without making further arguments because this is a public forum. Thanks for understanding.

You are welcome. We two are entitled to have our own opinions. Public forums are meant to air opinions.

You are welcome. We two are entitled to have our own opinions. Public forums are meant to air opinions.

Yes it is, but I never used any name of a religion in any of my posts because that is objectionable. It is alright as long as we keep it unnamed.

Yes it is, but I never used any name of a religion in any of my posts because that is objectionable. It is alright as long as we keep it unnamed.

Ok . noted. done

In this way they are dividing people. It is against the believe that God is one.

In this way they are dividing people. It is against the believe that God is one.

Religion is an intoxicant. It acts like opium. It makes people lose control on themselves.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.