Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't criticize people though I tell them when they do something wrong without caring about the consequences similar is with me I do take criticism seriously and try to improve myself if I find it suitable otherwise I don't care for it. :)

SJ- How do you tell them about their mistakes? With folded hands taking all blame on yourself.?? ;)

Why to blame myself for their mistakes? :laugh:

I just tell them about their mistakes and to accept them is their wish. :laugh:

Sanjeev we can criticize him in a kind manner (informing their mistakes). But most of them wont accept with grace and appreciation.

Yes most of the people don't accept their mistakes but by doing this do a mistake as one should at least listen it and try to amend it for future if it is really a mistake. :)
I don't criticize people though I tell them when they do something wrong without caring about the consequences similar is with me I do take criticism seriously and try to improve myself if I find it suitable otherwise I don't care for it. :)

SJ- How do you tell them about their mistakes? With folded hands taking all blame on yourself.?? ;)

Why to blame myself for their mistakes? :laugh:

I just tell them about their mistakes and to accept them is their wish. :laugh:

Sanjeev we can criticize him in a kind manner (informing their mistakes). But most of them wont accept with grace and appreciation.

Yes most of the people don't accept their mistakes but by doing this do a mistake as one should at least listen it and try to amend it for future if it is really a mistake. :)

Now a days people don't have the patience or mentality to listen to their mistakes, even they can't realize that they did a mistake.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.