Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont care about the critics unless it is from the person who care about me.
Often people criticize of other person whom they dislikes.But this is not the way one show its disliking to other.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Often people criticize of other person whom they dislikes.But this is not the way one show its disliking to other.

This is common attitude as a human being. They feel happy by criticizing him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Some people to satisfy their ego, they criticize others. this is a common activity.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When opinions differ people indulge in criticsm. There is nothing wrong
Yes people exist in the society who does not care what other says and even do not agree or listen to what other wants to say. They think they are great. I agree with you Sunil
Criticism in all matter is not good we should accept the good and criticize bad things but in positive manner.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Arle I agree with you but many time some people are not ready only to listen about what other tell or want to tell, they just start talking something before hearing properly the other person.
Arle I agree with you but many time some people are not ready only to listen about what other tell or want to tell, they just start talking something before hearing properly the other person.

It is also seen in many times but that is not called criticism- it is like blaming or gossiping.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But they does not think other ways as there may be sometime other people may act against them the way he/she is behaving right now. Then what will be their reaction?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.