Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Music, read or movie... That;s what i do...

I also watch comedy movies/serial when I am stressed as that way I forget the things which made me stressed. :)

you can watch Dracula movie also to relieve your stress :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :silly: :silly:

Yes I can but I prefer comedy when I am stressed. :laugh:

Sandhya, how can a dracula movie help in relieving stress.. must be a very lovely dracula

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Music, read or movie... That;s what i do...

I also watch comedy movies/serial when I am stressed as that way I forget the things which made me stressed. :)

you can watch Dracula movie also to relieve your stress :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :silly: :silly:

Yes I can but I prefer comedy when I am stressed. :laugh:

Sandhya, how can a dracula movie help in relieving stress.. must be a very lovely dracula

Only she knows it as for most of the people seeing something horror at night make them more tense and stressed. :laugh:
To relieve stress just relax and enjoy by listening music of your choice.And eat tasty food and have party with friends.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You can also relive, take some hot water in a bowl and put your face in that water open your eyes and by seeing there there you will become fresh.
Be happy and you could get out of stress easily.Just keep smiling and spent your time in some good work.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.