Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To relieve stress we must see some comedy movie or just eat some good food and spend time in the companion of kids.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Even listening to your favourite songs or calling a friend can help you a lot

Meera sandhu
Music, read or movie... That;s what i do...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
When i feel stress i move out for some time like walking to get fresh air it is also good for this.
When i feel stress i move out for some time like walking to get fresh air it is also good for this.

Walking in fresh air relieves stress and also its good for health.Main thing is one should indulge him/herself in the thing which he/she have an interest that would definitely reduce stress. :)
Yup what you said is correct and i agree with you what ever they like they will do.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

I also watch comedy movies/serial when I am stressed as that way I forget the things which made me stressed. :)

I also watch comedy movies/serial when I am stressed as that way I forget the things which made me stressed. :)

you can watch Dracula movie also to relieve your stress :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

you can watch Dracula movie also to relieve your stress :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :silly: :silly:

Yes I can but I prefer comedy when I am stressed. :laugh:
There are many tips to get relief from stress.
Just take a sleep- I think this is the best option for me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.