The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But I am searching for the source of earning only. :huh: Because not able to fulfill my all wishes with my less salary.

Why do n't you submit enough articles here, you can submit 5 every day and that should give you substantial amount to add to your income.

yes Mary. If you want to earn fast, write articles. Try to write articles containing at least 1000 words. Also, present it nicely :) :) :)

ok. will try to write hereafter. But my English Language skill is not more comparing to others. But I can develop it by writing.

Writing skills we develop by writing only. Try to write some small articles first in simple English. Once you will start writing you will find that your skill will develop automatically.The same problem was with me I was worse than you but I have improved by writing on different forum sites. :blink:

Nice suggestions SJ sir, I think I should also try some of these tips to get better.

Good to know that some one has liked my tips. :laugh:

I have always liked your tips SJ- You should write more and time should not be an excuse.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Working from home needs a self imposed discipline. There is nobody to physically supervise. It is on you to see that you do not waste your work time.

This applies also to Boddunan team working from remote computers at home or elsewhere.

Personally, I have a separate computer room in my residence. I sit even there in full formal dress and avoid taking tea or lunch there.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/working-from-home-here-are-the-do-s-and-don-ts-slideshow/a-photo-1339062047.html

Nowadays many people take online earning very seriously since it is a good earning opportunity .Like anywhere else in life we have to show a professional attitude and be consistent to become better at our job.No matter what we do, we have to do to the best of our capacity, only then can we hope to get somewhere, otherwise it is a wasted effort and time !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But I am searching for the source of earning only. :huh: Because not able to fulfill my all wishes with my less salary.

Why do n't you submit enough articles here, you can submit 5 every day and that should give you substantial amount to add to your income.

yes Mary. If you want to earn fast, write articles. Try to write articles containing at least 1000 words. Also, present it nicely :) :) :)

ok. will try to write hereafter. But my English Language skill is not more comparing to others. But I can develop it by writing.

Writing skills we develop by writing only. Try to write some small articles first in simple English. Once you will start writing you will find that your skill will develop automatically.The same problem was with me I was worse than you but I have improved by writing on different forum sites. :blink:

Nice suggestions SJ sir, I think I should also try some of these tips to get better.

I have always liked your tips SJ- You should write more and time should not be an excuse.

I am trying but I don't like serious writing. :evil:

But some days ago I tried to write 2 article daily on EC but after writing it for 3~4 days I got bored from writing and stopped but I have seen my earnings are growing there and it seems if I write more articles there I would be able to earn better.Hope I will start it once again soon. :)

Good tips sanjeev. Will follow and earn more.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

But some days ago I tried to write 2 article daily on EC but after writing it for 3~4 days I got bored from writing and stopped but I have seen my earnings are growing there and it seems if I write more articles there I would be able to earn better.Hope I will start it once again soon. :)

You know I have more than 300 on that site which get me enough views although I have stopped tweeting them.

You know I have more than 300 on that site which get me enough views although I have stopped tweeting them.

What is EC ? :ohmy: Can anyone let me know the full name. :unsure:

Live in the present :)

What is EC ? :ohmy: Can anyone let me know the full name. :unsure:

This is not allowed to write such names here but if you are interested you can PM me, I will let you know.

Now a days there are many sites offering work from home. But we need time to write to all of them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Now a days there are many sites offering work from home. But we need time to write to all of them.

We need to work for only one or two sites by careful selection. If you know English and some other Indian language, preferably Hindi, there is cope for translation work also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Work from home is not for busy people but for people like us who have nothing else to do. In my case I have served more than 25 years in corporate sector and enjoying working from home now.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.