The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But I am searching for the source of earning only. :huh: Because not able to fulfill my all wishes with my less salary.

Try other sites which pay for completing online tasks,concentrate more on the blogs. there are lot of other sites which may pay you more.Even try to be more active on this site. :)
But I am searching for the source of earning only. :huh: Because not able to fulfill my all wishes with my less salary.

Why do n't you submit enough articles here, you can submit 5 every day and that should give you substantial amount to add to your income.

yes Mary. If you want to earn fast, write articles. Try to write articles containing at least 1000 words. Also, present it nicely :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

Why do n't you submit enough articles here, you can submit 5 every day and that should give you substantial amount to add to your income.

yes Mary. If you want to earn fast, write articles. Try to write articles containing at least 1000 words. Also, present it nicely :) :) :)

ok. will try to write hereafter. But my English Language skill is not more comparing to others. But I can develop it by writing.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

ok. will try to write hereafter. But my English Language skill is not more comparing to others. But I can develop it by writing.

Just go on writing. In spare time also read articles and posts. English will improve by constant practice. There is no need to feel shy of writing in English

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mary

iWhy do n't you submit enough articles here, you can submit 5 every day and that should give you substantial amount to add to your income.

Just go on writing. In spare time also read articles and posts. English will improve by constant practice. There is no need to feel shy of writing in English

I very much motivated by your words. I studied in Tamil medium that is the reason for fear.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
when we do work from home, for everyone, there won't be possibility of creating office atmosphere. So I feel, having comfortablity, no disturbance and passion of work in you will be good to work from home

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

iWhy do n't you submit enough articles here, you can submit 5 every day and that should give you substantial amount to add to your income.

I very much motivated by your words. I studied in Tamil medium that is the reason for fear.

I know you can do it as I have seen some of your articles. Language and grammar come naturally as much you practice. You may get a little lesser initially but later you shall find your income increasing gradually.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Writing skills we develop by writing only. Try to write some small articles first in simple English. Once you will start writing you will find that your skill will develop automatically.The same problem was with me I was worse than you but I have improved by writing on different forum sites. :blink:

Writing skills we develop by writing only. Try to write some small articles first in simple English. Once you will start writing you will find that your skill will develop automatically.The same problem was with me I was worse than you but I have improved by writing on different forum sites. :blink:

Nice suggestions SJ sir, I think I should also try some of these tips to get better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Nice suggestions SJ sir, I think I should also try some of these tips to get better.

Good to know that some one has liked my tips. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.