The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never follow any rules while working at home.
When I feel comfort, I work in forums. If I need rest to eyes, I may take short breaks

This is a matter of habit. In fact, you are not on some employment. An employee working from home must not waste his time on personal activities. On Boddunan, you have no fixed target. so you may work as you like. It is creditable that in spite of your free style, you are excelling.

Yes....I love to work when am alone at home...day hours. How time passes, even I can't notice, if am fully engaged in forum :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Woh! Gulshanji you respect your work so much. I also believe that discipline is necessary when we are working. Place of work sometimes matters but it depends on us how we would react and work.

Actually I am retired. I do not work much. I do some professional work in a law firm during day. When I find time, I log in Boddunan. At home, I have a separate computer room. .In early morning or a few hours after dinner, I work at home. I do not work much but when ever I sit on computer, I am in full dress after shave and bath. This is just habit. This also slows my work. Many can sit on computer even without shave and bath and they can work more. But Iam helpless because of my habit.

This is habit. :)

I usually take bath at 7:45 AM on working days and whenever there is a holiday on any working day I feel awkward and try to get up at the same time i usually do and then start doing my work. :)

But I exclude SUNDAYS I get up late and take bath late.I hope when I will be retired I will do like you keep my routine good. :)
Main advantage from work from home is no depression.

nice sharing.

Depression results from frustration. You are frustrated if you do not achieve. If you do not plan your work properly and do not adhere to time schedule through self discipline and consequently do not satisfy your employer, you will not achieve. If you are worked, you will have to work longer hours even at home. Hence, you may get depression even while working from home.

For example, I have several clients for taxation. Their tax is to be paid and returns filed. If the advocate working from his home cannot complete their job, he is failure and may get depression.

I feel that some people who work from home can also have depressing moments when they don't find anyone to discuss their work with. I mean at work place often the feed backs from the colleagues and bosses actually help us in do better jobs.

nice sharing.

Depression results from frustration. You are frustrated if you do not achieve. If you do not plan your work properly and do not adhere to time schedule through self discipline and consequently do not satisfy your employer, you will not achieve. If you are worked, you will have to work longer hours even at home. Hence, you may get depression even while working from home.

For example, I have several clients for taxation. Their tax is to be paid and returns filed. If the advocate working from his home cannot complete their job, he is failure and may get depression.

I feel that some people who work from home can also have depressing moments when they don't find anyone to discuss their work with. I mean at work place often the feed backs from the colleagues and bosses actually help us in do better jobs.

yes what you are saying is right.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

nice sharing.

Whenever I am feeling bored working for earning from home, I come to forums to take some steam off. That is perfect for me to feel relaxed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I decided to quit my job and wish to work online only. Tell me the good way to earn online and the decent money.

I decided to quit my job and wish to work online only. Tell me the good way to earn online and the decent money.

I also quit my job and started doing it for time pass, now I am addicted to earning sites and do it for good income.
This purely depends on your skills and ability.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I also quit my job and started doing it for time pass, now I am addicted to earning sites and do it for good income.

Are you getting good income.

I would suggest you not to quit job for online earnings as online earnings can never match offline job. :blink:

If you have another source of income or you have someone to take your financial responsibility then only you should go quit it otherwise not. :blink:

I would suggest you not to quit job for online earnings as online earnings can never match offline job. :blink:

If you have another source of income or you have someone to take your financial responsibility then only you should go quit it otherwise not. :blink:

But some responsibilities are there in home to finish.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.