The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Working from home also need a better atmosphere.But it has no particular time like office.After completing all our household work we can take out sometime for doing our work.But still it require lot of concentration too.

True, you need to concentrate for every work that you want to complete successfully, work from home also comes in that category. There is no way one can succeed unless spend time with interest and concentration.

May be that is the reason I don't feel I am successful in earning online as I devote lesser time on the sites. :blink:

But I see you have full 8 hours at your disposal while in office. You see you do not need an internet for writing articles offline as well. :laugh:

Oh come on do you expect me to write articles while being in office. My boss if come to know it will throw me out of the office. :side: :S :woohoo: :woohoo:
Working from home also need a better atmosphere.But it has no particular time like office.After completing all our household work we can take out sometime for doing our work.But still it require lot of concentration too.

True, you need to concentrate for every work that you want to complete successfully, work from home also comes in that category. There is no way one can succeed unless spend time with interest and concentration.

May be that is the reason I don't feel I am successful in earning online as I devote lesser time on the sites. :blink:

But I see you have full 8 hours at your disposal while in office. You see you do not need an internet for writing articles offline as well. :laugh:

Oh come on do you expect me to write articles while being in office. My boss if come to know it will throw me out of the office. :side: :S :woohoo: :woohoo:

Haha you must be joking, I have never seen him able to catch you while you go to different sites for having fun. How would he know whether you are doing office work or writing articles and don't worry I am not telling him since I have sold the shares of your company while Maruti was shut down last month. :( :woohoo: .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Haha you must be joking, I have never seen him able to catch you while you go to different sites for having fun. How would he know whether you are doing office work or writing articles and don't worry I am not telling him since I have sold the shares of your company while Maruti was shut down last month. :( :woohoo: .

Oh now I have stopped using all the sites except Boddunan in my office these days.For my Boss he is very clever he will surely come to know it that I am doing something not related to the work if I start writing articles there. :woohoo:

Oh now I have stopped using all the sites except Boddunan in my office these days.For my Boss he is very clever he will surely come to know it that I am doing something not related to the work if I start writing articles there. :woohoo:

Trust me I will tell him nothing since your company owes me no money. I have inured a heavy loss in those shares already.

Trust me I will tell him nothing since your company owes me no money. I have inured a heavy loss in those shares already.

Don't worry MARUTI is open now and soon they will start as usual it won't take much time to share value to go high of my company. :)
In fact according to their announcements yesterday,Maruti is planning to come up with a new model of city car ...so the share pries are bound to go up once an official launch is made...Today I can see the shares in the green :) not much but a slight improvement !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In fact according to their announcements yesterday,Maruti is planning to come up with a new model of city car ...so the share pries are bound to go up once an official launch is made...Today I can see the shares in the green :) not much but a slight improvement !

Actually this is not about Maruti's share but that of SJ's whose company supplies to Maruti on OEM basis and since Sj uses his office time in other activities, his company is in heavy loss. He should work from home not from office. :laugh: :laugh:

Actually this is not about Maruti's share but that of SJ's whose company supplies to Maruti on OEM basis and since Sj uses his office time in other activities, his company is in heavy loss. He should work from home not from office. :laugh: :laugh:

LOL :laugh: , Ok I got it, I should have read all the posts before adding my two bit ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL :laugh: , Ok I got it, I should have read all the posts before adding my two bit ...

Don't you see him work from home in office hours? He is a big manager, knows how to manage.

asikanth wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:
Now a days there are many sites offering work from home. But we need time to write to all of them.

Work from home is not for busy people but for people like us who have nothing else to do. In my case I have served more than 25 years in corporate sector and enjoying working from home now.

Sunny I am praising you only not others. As you are a busy worker in home than others.

I must praise you back for your kind gesture, yes that is right I am on different sites for a couple years now and doing comparatively okay.

That is why you rocks here in this site who is the only person maintaining all sites in a single brain and single hand.

No Sasi there are many members on this site whom I see on other sites and they are far better than me. I appreciate them for their good work and big earnings. Probably you too are aware of them.

Oh that's great I want to know them who are working on other sites. I had less time to participate on other sites.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.