The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
asikanth wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:
Now a days there are many sites offering work from home. But we need time to write to all of them.

Work from home is not for busy people but for people like us who have nothing else to do. In my case I have served more than 25 years in corporate sector and enjoying working from home now.

Sunny I am praising you only not others. As you are a busy worker in home than others.

I must praise you back for your kind gesture, yes that is right I am on different sites for a couple years now and doing comparatively okay.

I cannot reveal their names here but there are plenty of them who are busy on other sites as well.

That is why you rocks here in this site who is the only person maintaining all sites in a single brain and single hand.

No Sasi there are many members on this site whom I see on other sites and they are far better than me. I appreciate them for their good work and big earnings. Probably you too are aware of them.

Oh that's great I want to know them who are working on other sites. I had less time to participate on other sites.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Working in one site is enough for a days. to work more than one site we need to be more skilled one

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

work from home has opened the door for the house wife who are not allowed too go outside the house for job.They can simply earn pocket money sitting at home.There are many online site through which they can earn.many products are offered to sell from home.So many scope are their for those women who are not allowed to work outside.It is good for them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
work from home has opened the door for the house wife who are not allowed too go outside the house for job.They can simply earn pocket money sitting at home.There are many online site through which they can earn.many products are offered to sell from home.So many scope are their for those women who are not allowed to work outside.It is good for them.

That's true work from Home has given the opportunity to the house wives to sit and earn a bit otherwise its difficult for them to go out and do the regular job. :)

That's true work from Home has given the opportunity to the house wives to sit and earn a bit otherwise its difficult for them to go out and do the regular job. :)

Why only house wife and why not house husbands? You can not discount my claim from work from home.

Why only house wife and why not house husbands? You can not discount my claim from work from home.

OK anyone who cannot go out for a job outside for them work at home is the better option. :)

OK anyone who cannot go out for a job outside for them work at home is the better option. :)

Yes we are discussing about work from home and for your information there are companies who offer $500 or plus to competent people for 8 hours. $10-15/hour is normal fee even you can earn, remember our tooth picker?

Through this thread a new point i got that is like house wives house hubands are also there. Really funny

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes we are discussing about work from home and for your information there are companies who offer $500 or plus to competent people for 8 hours. $10-15/hour is normal fee even you can earn, remember our tooth picker?

I don't know if she is active on any site. :blink:

But she and Jenny told me few sites where anyone can earn better but you have to be skilled in some specific areas to work on those sites. :blink:
Recently I came across an article which tells you how to earn 1,000 dollars through one site and the writer has given some valid points.Of course it may not be possible for everyone to earn that,but if one can earn even half of that it is worthwhile the effort...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.