Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
So what is the price of the elephant??/ Are you finally going to tell us or not???/

Ok..let me reveal its answer.

Hoping...hearing this answer, tomorrow itself many of the members are going to purchase it or may go to forest too

Price of an elephant is only 60-70 lakhs, nothing more. Isn't it cheap
If Guruvayoor Kesavan was alive, sure, he would have cost 1 crore or more because no elephant has reached his standards till now [/quote]

Wow!! but then the magnificent animal does deserve it!! If I ever win a huge lottery, I am going to buy one for myself!! :woohoo: :laugh: :)
elephnt1_2012-05-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

40000 Rs.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I am not at all happy with the pricing. The question itself was faulty! That way you are ignoring the endless variety in the pachyderm class!! There are beauties and uglies amongst them!!! Lumping them all under one category is an elephantine mistake!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7178]}
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
So what is the price of the elephant??/ Are you finally going to tell us or not???/

Hoping...hearing this answer, tomorrow itself many of the members are going to purchase it or may go to forest too

Price of an elephant is only 60-70 lakhs, nothing more. Isn't it cheap
If Guruvayoor Kesavan was alive, sure, he would have cost 1 crore or more because no elephant has reached his standards till now

Wow!! but then the magnificent animal does deserve it!! If I ever win a huge lottery, I am going to buy one for myself!! :woohoo: :laugh: :)[/quote]

Why can't you start one circus company??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@Chinmayjee...
60 lakhs or 40,000 :S

Meera sandhu
So what is the price of the elephant??/ Are you finally going to tell us or not???/ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hoping...hearing this answer, tomorrow itself many of the members are going to purchase it or may go to forest too :P

Price of an elephant is only 60-70 lakhs, nothing more. Isn't it cheap :P
If Guruvayoor Kesavan was alive, sure, he would have cost 1 crore or more because no elephant has reached his standards till now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7177]}

Its too costly i doubt if people buy them.I can't think of buying an elephant instead i will buy a TATA 407 in that much money. :laugh:
animated-gifs-elephants-002.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Its too costly i doubt if people buy them.I can't think of buying an elephant instead i will buy a TATA 407 in that much money. :laugh:

that's why I told, I will become bankrupt :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Insurance, tax and its food...extra....entammo :ohmy:
I can't afford....
Off I go.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7181]}

Meera sandhu
But Sandhya i have seen elephants with the poor people most of the time.How do they buy it? :unsure: Or they capture them in the forest and take home. :unsure:
But Sandhya i have seen elephants with the poor people most of the time.How do they buy it? :unsure: Or they capture them in the forest and take home. :unsure:

Perhaps he may be the person who looks after the elephant-A Mahout

Licensed elephants of Kerala costs that much and Thrissur people are that much rich to afford an elephant :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Poor Thiruvananthapuram people :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev poor people also will have elephants as pets they will take them to forests for food.
think_2012-05-11.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sanjeev poor people also will have elephants as pets they will take them to forests for food.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7183]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.