Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sandhya finally did you got the elephant or not if so how much the price:p:p:p

Kalyani is asking me to open a circus company. If all my boddunan friends are ready to play some role in it, of course, am ready :evil:
elephantride_2012-05-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Kalyani is asking me to open a circus company. If all my boddunan friends are ready to play some role in it, of course, am ready :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7077]}
animated-gifs-elephants-010.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7077]}

Stop!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7079]}
Answer my question and further proceed.

Meera sandhu
Hey Sandhya, I dont think boddunan people would be ready to join you in the circus company.. You would be alone... :cheer:

Anyway finally u have to declare the current price of elephant..
kalyani you were right sandhya didnt disclosed the price till now..
I think an baby elephant cost around 8 to 10 lak for purchase and 3 to 4 lak per year for maintain them. :)

Vinu
vinodh hope your answer matches the desired level but for the result you have to wail till next day.
I think an baby elephant cost around 8 to 10 lak for purchase and 3 to 4 lak per year for maintain them. :)

May be....not sure.
But, you are a South Indian. So, I think you will predict it right.

Meera sandhu
will a Google search be helpful in this case. but it would be cheating right, we have to guess it and not search it
will a Google search be helpful in this case. but it would be cheating right, we have to guess it and not search it

I have already done a quick search in google, but couldn't get it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You appear to be an innocent guy. Kanna's answer...I think it's correct....so, take it as a clue to answer the question
0006_2012-05-04-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.