Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Elephant trunk is more valuable in their body. So many elephants are killing for their trunks only.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Elephant trunk is more valuable in their body. So many elephants are killing for their trunks only.

Not trunk, but tusk :angry: :angry: :angry:

Who wants his trunk!!!!!!

Meera sandhu

Sandhya yes the tusk of an elephant is more costlier than the its body and one can take it out only when it dies. :)
Tusk is more valuable as it is used in jwellery and I think in medicine also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sandhya yes the tusk of an elephant is more costlier than the its body and one can take it out only when it dies. :)

But if he is alive, his tusk will grow :P

Answer to my question :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Am really becoming angry now.......no one ready to give a wild guess :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

But if he is alive, his tusk will grow :P

Answer to my question :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Am really becoming angry now.......no one ready to give a wild guess :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

And what about the cost of living if it lives for more years. :laugh:
I think an baby elephant cost around 8 to 10 lak for purchase and 3 to 4 lak per year for maintain them. :)

May be....not sure.
But, you are a South Indian. So, I think you will predict it right.

So, You dont know the answer? :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu
I think an baby elephant cost around 8 to 10 lak for purchase and 3 to 4 lak per year for maintain them. :)

May be....not sure.

Yes she too does not know the answer.Hope she comes back with answer tomorrow. :)

May be....not sure.

I know the answer :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil:

Meera sandhu
]

So, You dont know the answer? :huh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Yes she too does not know the answer.Hope she comes back with answer tomorrow. :)[/quote]

Sanjeev, We have no enough place to have a small pet, where shall we keep the elephant. I think let them live in peace in jungles, do not try to purchase them. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.