Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Elephant purchasing is not a big problem but supplying food is a big.Like we can purchase a four wheeler but road tax and insurance even petrol is too much costly.So it is like elephant.

So you are the richest among Boddunan members having 60-80 lakh ready cash in hand. Really nice :P

We have a proverb....if you are able to buy an elephant, buying a stick for it is not a big thing...
If you have 80 lakhs in hand, why are you worrying about its feeding chetta? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Elephant purchasing is not a big problem but supplying food is a big.Like we can purchase a four wheeler but road tax and insurance even petrol is too much costly.So it is like elephant.

So when are you planning to buy an elephant Ram? :laugh:

Hope you will buy it soon don't worry for its food just leave it in jungle everyday in the morning and ask it to come back on his own at night. :laugh:

So when are you planning to buy an elephant Ram? :laugh:

Hope you will buy it soon don't worry for its food just leave it in jungle everyday in the morning and ask it to come back on his own at night. :laugh:

Is there any jungle near his city? :sick: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Oh so Ram is going to buy an elephant or he is going to forest to bring it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Oh so Ram is going to buy an elephant or he is going to forest to bring it.

I think he is going to stay in forest with his elephant :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
The price of the elephant will be expensive and maintaining elephant is bit difficult too

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think price of elephant is nearly 70k to 80k and its maintenance cost is about 10 k per month.......
I think price of elephant is nearly 70k to 80k and its maintenance cost is about 10 k per month.......

I have already quoted its price. Just turn the pages back.
You have approximately quoted..70 and 80. It's true....but you missed some zeros.

An elephant costs 60-70 lakhs :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
I knew it price when i am small so that's why i am guessing...hahahahahaha
I knew it price when i am small so that's why i am guessing...hahahahahaha

but you mentioned it only 70-80 thousand..

No yaar...its 60-70 lakhs. Add two more zeroes to it :P :P :P
eames-elephant-top.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.