Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
]

So, You dont know the answer? :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes she too does not know the answer.Hope she comes back with answer tomorrow. :)[/quote]

Sanjeev, We have no enough place to have a small pet, where shall we keep the elephant. I think let them live in peace in jungles, do not try to purchase them. :laugh:[/quote]

Yes they are jungle animal but people make them pet to earn money from them.In Delhi there were lot of elephants used to be kept near Yamuna's bank in the past but now they are banned and one cannot keep them as a pet. :(
Yes they are jungle animal but people make them pet to earn money from them.In Delhi there were lot of elephants used to be kept near Yamuna's bank in the past but now they are banned and one cannot keep them as a pet. :([/quote]

Really?
But we can keep them as 'pet'...no problem. A neighbour of my present residence do have 1. Most days, he walks through the road, to and fro, carrying coconut leaves in his trunk. My girl really loves it

Meera sandhu
Yes they are jungle animal but people make them pet to earn money from them.In Delhi there were lot of elephants used to be kept near Yamuna's bank in the past but now they are banned and one cannot keep them as a pet. :(

Really?
But we can keep them as 'pet'...no problem. A neighbour of my present residence do have 1. Most days, he walks through the road, to and fro, carrying coconut leaves in his trunk. My girl really loves it[/quote]

May be its not banned at your place. :)

Really?
But we can keep them as 'pet'...no problem. A neighbour of my present residence do have 1. Most days, he walks through the road, to and fro, carrying coconut leaves in his trunk. My girl really loves it

May be its not banned at your place. :)[/quote]
Ya..I think, it need license...not sure.
Like other vehicles, they need to pay insurance and tax. But what about its food!!! How much amount will be needed for its maintenance.

Meera sandhu
I think an baby elephant cost around 8 to 10 lak for purchase and 3 to 4 lak per year for maintain them. :)

May be....not sure.
But, you are a South Indian. So, I think you will predict it right.

So, You dont know the answer? :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know the answer :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil:

Then, atleast now you can reveal your answer na. :huh:

Vinu
past but now they are banned and one cannot keep them as a pet. :([/quote]

Really?

May be its not banned at your place. :)[/quote]

Actually they are available in Kerala and Assam mostly and these states use them as carrier animals. So they are not banned there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes i also have seen it on TV they are bit common in Kerala unlike Delhi where we rarely see elephants. :)
Yes i also have seen it on TV they are bit common in Kerala unlike Delhi where we rarely see elephants. :)

Here they are used in temples and as wood carriers

Meera sandhu
So what is the price of the elephant??/ Are you finally going to tell us or not???/ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
animated-gifs-elephants-015.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So what is the price of the elephant??/ Are you finally going to tell us or not???/ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ok..let me reveal its answer.

Hoping...hearing this answer, tomorrow itself many of the members are going to purchase it or may go to forest too :P

Price of an elephant is only 60-70 lakhs, nothing more. Isn't it cheap :P
If Guruvayoor Kesavan was alive, sure, he would have cost 1 crore or more because no elephant has reached his standards till now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7177]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.