Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sandhya hope you know the answer, and will convey to all of us before this thread gets locked..
In our area it is said that the value of dead elephant is more than a live.

Are elephants used for processions in temples there?
In Kerala, it's inevitable part of temple celebrations......particularly Thrissur people.... Most land lords and rich people have elephants...it's a sign of fashion....particularly....half century back

Meera sandhu
sandhya hope you know the answer, and will convey to all of us before this thread gets locked..

Yes, I know the answer....I was shocked when I heard it from my husband's mouth. Insurance+tax extra :P

Don't worry, we can continue some elephant chat even if someone guess it right :evil:

Meera sandhu
[quote]sandhya hope you know the answer, and will convey to all of us before this thread gets locked.. [/quote]

Robin, she has an old habit of creating mysteries and she enjoys it if you keep answering something and it is a long process before she decides to tell us the right answer! :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]sandhya hope you know the answer, and will convey to all of us before this thread gets locked..

Robin, she has an old habit of creating mysteries and she enjoys it if you keep answering something and it is a long process before she decides to tell us the right answer! :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:[/quote]
Correct!
Ok....I will give you one clue.....
It's price is in lakhs.....but below 1 crore.

Kalyani, now I am thinking....am I that much mad to sell my whole assets to buy an elephant for an one-man show in a circus. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:
no2_2012-05-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
The price is surely proportionate to its elephantine size!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7069]}

Of course yes.... :woohoo: . You are really intelligent. Now, try to find it :cheer:
7_4_35_2012-05-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Of course yes.... :woohoo: . You are really intelligent. Now, try to find it :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7071]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7071]}

Give that corn in your hand to an elephant passing by. Sure, he will reveal the secret :P

Meera sandhu
sandhya finally did you got the elephant or not if so how much the price:p:p:p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.