The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Subir,

Yes any member can be an editor or moderator here on the site provided he/she completes the survey asked during selections as per the expectations of an admin. It hardly matters if that member is random or an active user.

Member must be active user. Only then he will participate in survey. If some one is not active even as a member, he cannot be expected to be active as a moderator and editor. As a member, you may not log in even for a month. This is your choice. But if you do not log in as an editor, authors will be affected as their articles will be delayed.

The rule says if you have to go out even for three days you must ask for permission otherwise your editorship may be cancelled.

Oh I did not know this rule as I am neither an editor nor a moderator. :lol:

I too am hearing this for the first time. Well, we aren't editors or moderators so we have no reason to find or read those rules.
Can i get to know the actual process step by step as to how we can get into the shoes of editor??

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Can i get to know the actual process step by step as to how we can get into the shoes of editor??

There is a test to become moderators and editors which is announced by the admin time to time when he feels he needs new/more editors or moderators. One need to clear that test to become one. :)
Thank you said by: epraneeth77

There is a test to become moderators and editors which is announced by the admin time to time when he feels he needs new/more editors or moderators. One need to clear that test to become one. :)

During my stint of one year, I observed that the present set up is working marvelously .all the board members have a pleasant disposition and an exemplary temperament. I feel the present set up should continue. And I for one like to remain as a simple member. I prefer to be ruled than to rule.

During my stint of one year, I observed that the present set up is working marvelously .all the board members have a pleasant disposition and an exemplary temperament. I feel the present set up should continue. And I for one like to remain as a simple member. I prefer to be ruled than to rule.

No one questioned about the present moderators or editors. :dry:

That's the reason for my conclusion. When the set up is good, it should go on.

No sometimes when the work load becomes more they need more people to supervise that is also one of the reasons why they recruit new ones. :)

That's the reason for my conclusion. When the set up is good, it should go on.

First of all you need to particaipate in as many activities as you can and get to know the site,its layout and generally get acclamatised before getting into the shoes of a editor.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So there is provision for a member to be an editor of this website. How is he chosen?

Keep following the forums. Administration will post a notice regarding the selection of editor and moderator of this site. They will mention all steps to be followed.

First of all you need to particaipate in as many activities as you can and get to know the site,its layout and generally get acclamatised before getting into the shoes of a editor.. :)

Yes. Activity is the criteria. Direct all your endeavors to be noticed through your quality inputs be it in the forums or Article writing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.