The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
And what to do if I haven't back up my points !? I hope it wasn't must.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Admin how we can see this months points. I cannot see in the points section.
Please read at least 10 previous posts before asking a question.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I still not go answer from any one.Why my earnings are not updated.More than 2 to 3 weeks has passed and still not updated and got no reply regarding this.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I can't change my avatar. Change image button is not working.

Thank you.

Be positive
I also can't see my monthly and daily points. How I can see it.

Be positive
I still not go answer from any one.Why my earnings are not updated.More than 2 to 3 weeks has passed and still not updated and got no reply regarding this.
Please be specific, which earnings are not updated? Is it total or articles or something else? Did you count the earnings you have got?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am just talking about my total earnings it shows 1569 but it should be 1579.please check it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
That need not require my help. Go to Dashboard and click Recalculate Earnings.

Ok Thank you for your reply.I will recalculate my earning.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have done recalculate but its not showing anything.I just want to inform you sir that Last week I got Rs10 from leader board that still not updated.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.